singer-lyricist looking for composers

• 4 Replies

steffanovic

• Busker
« on: December 11, 2010, 08:26:35 PM »
I am Steffanovic and have studied theatre in Belgium where I had classical singing lessons. Over the last 2 years I've been taking pop singing lessons which enabled me to transform my voice. Most people think I'm well suited to be a pop-rock singer. I've been in a couple of bands and have performed on a regular basis but over the years I've been writing many many lyrics. The only problem I have, is that I don't consider myself a good composer so I hope to get hooked up with people having the opposite problem so we can complement each other.
Some of the lyrics I write are romantic, others are crazy...
Before I will start a band I already want to have finished a couple of good songs. I'm going to try to describe my influences: for some reason I've always liked 80's pop songs for their amazing melodies, also scandanavian bands like roxette or alphabeat do something to me. On the other hand I like american fm pop rock: lifehouse, matchbox 20, no doubt,.... Mixing up those 2 different genres would be amazing, so for some reason I hope to find musicians being able to work my lyrics. I also want to write for other musicians. So feel free to contact me if you like.

Thanks and see you

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 09:29:56 PM »
Hi Steffanovic, and welcome to the forum. I hope you find some good musicians here to collaborate with.

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

steffanovic

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 10:34:15 PM »
Thanks, Tone!

stevey16

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 09:54:32 PM »
I've also wrote lyrics hoping to develope them and I wish you the best in finding a new band and showing your skills in writing and singing, it would be nice to see some new and innitive ideas :)

sonicphaze

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 03:10:57 PM »
Hi we are a new production group looking for original song writers. There are 3 of us in the group consisting of 2 main producer's/engineer's and one female vocalist. We are all currently living in Warrington Cheshire.

Dale Howarth - Producer/Engineer 29 years of age

Mike Coleman - Producer/Engineer 26 years of age

Rebekah Cooke - Vocalist Artist 23 years of age

We require songs for use within our electronic dance productions, our main bpm range is from 128bpm to 150bpm as thats our strongest area.

All songs will be for demo and possible release.

Rebekah has quite a powerful voice and sounds very clubby, she has some of the same aspects as say Cascada who are currently signed to AATW record company.

We will always provide samples and demos of everything we do and hope to work very closely with the songwriter on a regular basis should the structure and lyrics match our required sound.