konalavadome

AND THE WINNER IS...

• 127 Replies

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2013, 11:49:44 PM »
Well done Allan, great song and very very summery. Maybe you have an advantage given that your seasons are opposite to most of us, you probably wrote this in late summer, everyone else wrote theirs in late winter  :D :D

Well done to all entrants, and to Michael for keeping the whole thing going.

Now please remember to pm me with your mp3/wav files of the songs if you want to be on the Bandcamp album page. I still only have about 8 songs so far!  I'll leave it a few days then I'll announce a deadline for sending them, otherwise summer will be a distant memory by the time the album is ready :D

Hab

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2013, 04:02:22 AM »
Congratz to  Allan-well deserved & a great song. Congratz to runners up & all who participated & those that put their time into coordinance & setting things in motion... :)
             A great comp & a great result.....regards to all.....        Stylus:)

crystalsuzy

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2013, 05:58:39 AM »
Well done Allan, great song and very very summery. Maybe you have an advantage given that your seasons are opposite to most of us, you probably wrote this in late summer, everyone else wrote theirs in late winter  :D :D

Well done to all entrants, and to Michael for keeping the whole thing going.

Now please remember to pm me with your mp3/wav files of the songs if you want to be on the Bandcamp album page. I still only have about 8 songs so far!  I'll leave it a few days then I'll announce a deadline for sending them, otherwise summer will be a distant memory by the time the album is ready :D

Hab
Hi,
Just wondering how to pm you a wave or mp3 file through this sight...there doesn't seem to anyway to attach a file ??? ???
I'm not very smart when it comes to this kind of stuff :-[
thanks...CS

Michael

• Solo Gig
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2013, 07:13:49 AM »
Just wondering how to pm you a wave or mp3 file
You can send a PM with a link to an upload service like Dropbox, which is free and relatively easy to use :)

Michael... can we get some stats? How many voted, how badly i did, etc...
A total of 20 people voted. The system was that 3 'points' got allocated to each voter's favourite, 2 points to the 2nd favourite and 1 point for the 3rd favourite. The song with the most points wins.

I don't think it would be fair to publish all the results, someone is going to end up disappointed. I can PM you your personal results though if you really want to know.

The Bandcamp page will feature the 4 winning songs on top of the playlist with the 1st place being played 1st etc, however the rest of the songs will be put in random order, so the last song on the list is NOT neccessarily the one with the fewest votes.

Neil C

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2013, 09:29:54 AM »
Shinything -Can we sing the blues now?
I'd be happy to help organise a competition but if we're doing this I'd like to enter.....
 :)
Neil
songwriter of no repute..

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2013, 10:54:27 AM »

BIG well done to all...especially Allan (you're on a roll mate ;D) and the organisers ;D ;D.  Great spirit of collaboration around the forum at the moment.....Good work guys, very impressive stuff

Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

Endureth

• Busker
« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2013, 03:10:54 PM »
Grats to all.

basshead

• Busker
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2013, 08:31:11 PM »
thank u all for the votes , I'm dead chuffed  :) well done to all. having 3 cats and being an animal lover in general i'm dead pleased to be able to help raise some cash for a good cause  :) thanx once again

regards

adi
if u always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got