LOVE IS FREE

• 13 Replies

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/DJRAJBAROT
« on: March 16, 2013, 02:57:34 PM »
Heres a NEW SONG   just the Lyrics!  lol   called:  LOVE IS FREE                  :) Stylus
Please note I have just written them   Thanks.

LOVE IS FREE

A Man on the moon  & under our seas
On top of a mountain  Much is achieved
This world is our oyster A world full of dreams
but wheres the compassion? why are we so mean
A child has no mother, a mother no child
they dont see no future they're out in the wild
some have no shelter & nothing of pride
the rich feed their horses that they love to ride

they need love,as you & me........we all need love...................Love is free x 2

some people are selfish  they think of themselves
they steal from the weakest  then hide in their wealth
a man in the gutter has nowhere to live
seeking some kindness  the rich fail to give

they need love,as you & me......we all need love................  Love is free x 2

some people are lonely they've nowhere to sleep
they suffer depression they've nothing to eat
so poor are the needy they've nowhere to turn
they long to be warmer & what have we learnt
a troublesome child (with fever) has tears in his eyes
he cries cas he's hungry & feels so alone
we fly in the skies above us & & what do we see
nothing  thats giving......................................Love is for free.

music

through our neglection & casting aside
our fellow humans...........are hurting inside
A child has no mother a mother no child
they too have  feelings they too have some pride......................Love is Free

16 March 2013   copyright.

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 11:55:33 AM »
Love is free,,,wish it was.... :D

i think this works fine,you should turn it into a full song.

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 01:01:30 PM »
Great song ..

you must've hummed a tune while writing .. well time to hit the record batten .. :D

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 01:12:50 PM »
Hi songsthatcry  Love is Free ;D  only you cannot buy it from  Tesco's. Lol  I wrote the lyrics & the
music & vocals were done yesterday. Today I'll make a video & upload it onto Youtube. If anyone wants
to hear how it goes The Lyrics  LOVE IS FREE   It should be ready later tonight...... Click link in my Signiture  below.

Saeed You wondrous  Human bean  ;D   I banged it out  before you wrote!  ha,ha,ha I'll
 Whilst I was hummin' it....I was pannin  my head from left to right  so it records  that way! LOL.  :)

Thank You both   any chance of a  cup of tea?  Stylus    :)

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 01:17:04 PM »
Hay Stylus ..

why don't you join its free Sound Cloud it well be easy for every on on the forum who are members to follow you and see you latest .. :D

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 01:28:46 PM »
 Saeed  I am on there somewhere & I went on there recently & have one track on there called: YOU.
 Soundcloud is great but its just audio files but when I get a chance I'll take another look  also
reverbnation one day  to look at......

Who'd wanna follow me?  I'm rubbish.........He,he,he    R'gardz Stylus

Saeed AlSuri

• Platinum Album
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2013, 01:51:50 PM »
Nice to be humble ..

but the point is that it give us a chance to hear the latest rather the viewing the latest .. may be that what you are driving at watching your videos .. but its nice ..  8)

I was on Reverbnation at the same time I joined the sound cloud .. but there is no community there ..

and they ask for your credit card number .. and the say its free .. well may be there free is that way who knows ?? ::)

cheers man ..

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 09:28:26 PM »
Yep! I'm  on soundcloud & have put link in my signiture thing  & New song LOVE IS FREE is in there as
an audio file...alternately  Video of New song is just uploaded on my U-tube. I think Credit card number
maybe  in case you get any revenue?  from songs on reverbnation but I'm not totally sure?

What'z yer credit card number?   he,he,he,he,he             Stylus    :)

Lyrycalsoulz

• Busker
    • Youtube Lyrycalsoulz
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 02:09:40 AM »
Love is free eh??? haha dont we all wish that .. it costs us more than we like to admit if im honest haha

Anyways lyrically ermm.. I thought it was good but at times very erm sporadic kinda like jumpin all over the place but from line to line if that makes any sense

As a song defo wanna hear it and how it sounds and all that jazz ;)

Visit and like my Facebook page

www.facebook.com/Lyrycalsoulz

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 10:42:32 AM »
Hi Sorry for delay..... car crash....insurance & all the crap that follows  anyway Reference above Lyrics: LOVE IS FREE            Heres  The song   so you can evaluate  How Lyrics are translated into song.    Thanx'z :)

Dutchbeat

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 01:58:43 PM »
great lyrics!!!

and funky music, very funky!!!!! great work, Stylus

voice sounded a bit shy  ;D ;D ;D ;D, but great music!!!!!!

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 05:47:47 PM »
Yeah good job Stylus...was indeed funky and thought provoking.

peteyhero

• Busker
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 04:00:42 AM »
a great message, one that i think we can all agree with. its long but i don't think it drags with is good. like everyone else i would love to hear it with music.

the chorus is also really catchy.

good job

Stylus

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 08:14:23 AM »
Hi Thanx'z 4 Acknowledgement Comments.............Appreciated :)   Love is Free  was  scribbled down & I put the lyrics on the forum. I then  thought? sugar...now I have figure out a melody & put it all together as a song. I picked up my acoustic guitar & looked at the lyrics. Nothing!!!!  Nothing  No vibe or tune or anything  Lol. anyway  then I thought get back to it later?  Anyway... A crash & few hurdles later I ran a basic drum beat(getting a feel for tempo on the track) & things began to fall into place!
                I am kind of impatient  &  once I got the essence,feel of the song I recorded the vocals & thought use it as a guideline.....Then worked the other instruments around it. It is often the case that I will  here it a few weeks later & think?  I could have sang that bit like this...better or whatever..but laziness prevails.LOL.  Anyway.... I think the song is positive in meaning & Love the line 'The rich feed their horses.... (kind of saying  whilst children etc are neglected). Thanx'z Dutchbeat :) Spot on! comment...I'm humbled..:)    Songs that cry:  I'm jealous of your work & talent :) Thanx'z for words. Peteyhero:  You can hear the song  theres a link  just b4 DUTCHBEATS Kind comment. On video I have reduced song from the original posted Lyrics & also felt it needed reducin'  Very Kind of you to comment  I shall endeavour to comment & view your material Thank you  &    THANK You all.  :)