konalavadome

Songwriting Workshop..LARGS Scotland

• 1 Replies

stum

• Busker
« on: January 16, 2013, 12:09:16 AM »
Not sure if this might be of interest to anybody here..
Benny Gallagher Songwriting Worksop
An intensive 3 hour songwriting workshop with the legendary musician Benny Gallagher.  All proceeds going to the Barrfields Theatre User Group.
The Vikingar Classroom at Barrfields Theatre
Monday 28th January               6.30-9.30pm                   Cost: Only £20
The Songwriters workshop is for beginner, intermediate and advanced writers.. by all means, bring      along an instrument should you wish to play one of your own songs, but the workshop is designed to provide you with the essential tools for Songwriting in any genre of music... www.bennygallagher.com
Book your space by calling 07516671134
OR online by at:        www.barrfields.com

Probably most famous for being one half of Largs legendary pop duo Gallagher and Lyle, they enjoyed a string of their own successes – including the richly romantic songs " Heart on my Sleeve " and " I Wanna Stay With You".  Their Breakaway album was a huge success and allowed even more accolades to follow when the title track was recorded by Art Garfunkel and became his biggest selling solo Album.
Benny’s song-writing skill has not gone unnoticed and many of the worlds top performers have released Benny Gallagher songs including Art Garfunkel - Bryan Ferry - Colin Blunstone - Don Williams – Donovan Frankereiter - Elkie Brooks – Fairport Convention - Garth Brooks - Joe Brown - Judith Durham – Little Anthony and the Imperials - Mary Hopkin - Phil Everly - Ricky Nelson - Ringo Starr - Rita Coolidge - Simon and Garfunkel - Status Quo and many more.

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 08:13:46 AM »
This looks awesome, thanks for posting

I am too far away  :( but I hope it is close to some people
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic