konalavadome

Raven and the Rose

• 21 Replies

Florida Mike

• Open Mic
    • Michael Holmes Singer Songwriter Official Site
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 04:20:48 AM »
Stratos, you are famous in my eyes as you are a songwriter, and that's enough for me to respect! Whatever "Avatar" you choose is meaningless to me, just what you are is  cool enough and kind enough to serve up... cheers. MH

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 11:56:20 AM »
Ermm yes didnt mean to appear rude. I just don't really know what to say that's why I usually stay silent and just listen to people's ideas. :  )

Also,
I am not famous and the reason for the avatar is that it was one of the default ones on the profile so I expect many more to have it as well. :  )

no & i didnt mean to be rude either but i think if people  are good enuff to listen & leave feedback its good to acknoledge them & repond dont you think  :)

i had no idea that avatatr was there to choose when you joined things must have changed since i came here!
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

Dutchbeat

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 12:48:04 PM »
very nice vocal

and a good song, but perhaps you could add a sort of suprise, a change in vocal melody at some point...?? perhaps...

but great work!!!!!!

jim morrison

• Platinum Album
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 02:42:18 PM »
This is high caliber man, really touching vocals and your voice reminds me of radio head a bit, the mix is good, you seem to introduce the drums at exactly the right time and the distorted guitar too.
Special
Learner guitarist

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 05:30:36 PM »
Yes....I like ;D ;D  I agree with Jim, this is special.  Original, captivating stuff....don't think I've ever heard anything quite like it. You have a great voice....the song had style,  and I just loved the mood/atmosphere of the whole piece.....Great work
Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

man of simple pleasures

• Platinum Album
  • power to the people
    • soundcloud
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 07:59:37 PM »
very dark stuff this like! good stuff tho!
fly away and find my peace of mind...

https://soundcloud.com/man-of-simple-pleasures/tracks

refusedrevival

• Solo Gig
    • Refused Revival
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2012, 07:40:31 PM »
Good guitar sound and good voice.
You could take drums in one verse earlier. Maybe 5 minutes long song needs one more part.

All in all I enjoyed this song.