konalavadome

End of the world!

• 15 Replies

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« on: December 10, 2012, 08:49:03 AM »
Well, if the Mayans are right, we've got only days left before we all perish  :o

Be it through a dramatic Polar shift, Meteorite, Solar Flare or even the collision of Earth with Nibiru (a hidden planet in our solar system that the government is not telling us about  :D) one way or another, we'll know by Christmas.

Assuming that all this is true, I know what I'll be doing...

stockpiling food? building a bunker? working through my bucket list?

NO.....

I'll be working on my Conspiracy Theory Song! If the world is about to explode, I can't stop it, so I might as well have a good old sing song  ;D

Use this thread to post any crazy conspiracy theories you've heard, or made up... inspire us!

I heard somewhere that The Hobbit is actually a true story!!

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 09:29:31 AM »
hehehe

According to David Icke (I think) the moon is actually a spaceship/space station, only all the activity occurs on the dark side which is why it looks like a plain old moon to us.

I know it's more fun to interpret the Mayan prophesy as an apocalyptic one, but I always understood it more as a transformative one. Dec 21st marks the end of the current epoch. Beyond that date, our planet or species or both will undergo a period of unprecedented change - some say spiritually, some say evolutionarily.

I'm looking forward to moaning about the fact that nothing happened come Dec 22nd :D
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

andy5544

• Platinum Album
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 09:57:45 AM »
I've heard from my sources the change is coming from cosmic happenings , I've heard from "TOP MEN" that THEY  are already amongst us  :o
I wanted to be a hippy....but my mum wouldn't let me !!

Beware the JudDeRMan when the moon grows FAT !!!!!!!!

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 10:41:36 AM »
Dec 21st marks the end of the current epoch. Beyond that date, our planet or species or both will undergo a period of unprecedented change - some say spiritually, some say evolutionarily.

or musically....

I think a credible singer songwriter just won the X Factor!!

The times they are a changing...:)

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 12:03:36 PM »
i love all this crazy nonsense its what makes boring life worth living & much more exciting
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 03:01:11 PM »
I doubt it is going to be the end of the world, but maybe things will change drastically.
It's not only the Mayan calender that makes the 23rd of december important. Yes their callender stops then and yes that doesn't mean the world will end, but it deos point to a very significant time in our lives.
The things I am most worried about are not the world ending but the way our government and police are abusing our rights as free people. The amount of abuses of freedom is becoming unbearable. It is more like we live under a dictatorship than a democratic society. Camera's watch our every move. The police abuse their powers and often make you believe that you have to give them certain information, when you don't.
I think a PEACEFUL revolution is in order.
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

andy5544

• Platinum Album
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 03:18:58 PM »
I doubt it is going to be the end of the world, but maybe things will change drastically.
It's not only the Mayan calender that makes the 23rd of december important. Yes their callender stops then and yes that doesn't mean the world will end, but it deos point to a very significant time in our lives.
The things I am most worried about are not the world ending but the way our government and police are abusing our rights as free people. The amount of abuses of freedom is becoming unbearable. It is more like we live under a dictatorship than a democratic society. Camera's watch our every move. The police abuse their powers and often make you believe that you have to give them certain information, when you don't.
I think a PEACEFUL revolution is in order.

Ah Shav.......THEY.... have brought you back at last, hope you're ok and weren't probed too much.....

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 03:48:09 PM »
I have some exercises I have to do to help with the pain they caused  :D
It's still uncomfortable when I sit for too long haha
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

andy5544

• Platinum Album
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 11:13:55 AM »
I have some exercises I have to do to help with the pain they caused  :D
It's still uncomfortable when I sit for too long haha

preperation H ??  ;D

Dutchbeat

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 06:21:29 PM »
hahaha,  ;D ;D

Schavuitje, is that really you.... ::) prove it by saying a very typical phrase from Den Haag...

you know, you are supposed to have lived there for years..... 8)

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 02:17:40 AM »
Ok...
Mag ik met je tepel lellens spelen?  ;D

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 03:22:20 AM »
Two video's explaining the same thing for anyone who's eyes are not yet open...  :D

&index=96

&index=10

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2012, 08:36:31 AM »
Maybe only hours to go now... :o  :D

There's a strange sense of calm apathy out there.. :-\ :D

Remember the Millennium bug anyone? I bet you wished you'd cared more now.. oh no, that came to nothing. :D

If it does happen today, these are the most likely causes... my money is on the dark comet. ;)
http://www.armageddononline.org/bring-on-doomsday.html

If it doesn't happen and we're all still here tomorrow, use that second chance to take stock, turn your life around, have a great Christmas and crack on with that Conspiracy Theory song :)
http://www.songwriterforum.co.uk/competitions/backmasking-(new-winter-competition-noititepmoc-retniw-wen)/

Dutchbeat

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2012, 01:29:12 PM »
haha, that end of the world thing keeps coming back...

made me think of a very morbid competition

wrtinting...a requiem / funeral song song
even even worse, writing one's own...including video etc....

ok, better not  ;D ;D ;D

Michael

• Solo Gig
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2012, 08:48:12 PM »
Well, looks like we made it... (wait, was it the 21st or the 23rd?)

writing...a requiem / funeral song
even worse, writing one's own...
Haha, this oughta be good  :D
Like an obituary one's friends and family would write... but more comical