konalavadome

disaster girl

• 25 Replies

Dutchbeat

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 05:48:35 PM »
this stuff is so weird

and so much fun

i think this would cheer everybody up, even in the deepest depression this is would put a smile on my face

simply Brilliant!!!!

songs are awefully short, you need i need some time to get in the mood

but splendid songwriting

Dutchbeat

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 05:54:14 PM »
dady, don't bring dead things home

is my favorite so far....the lyrics are disturbing, shocking and genius

stephaniedema

• Solo Gig
    • Sienna Little on Facebook
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2012, 07:48:22 PM »
Tina, you are by far one of the craziest chicks I know ;) And I love this stuff! Totally different and puts an immediate smile on your face. The tremolo arm one is so genius :)
Very entertaining, that's for sure!!

SD
Like a little spider I'm climbing the insurmountable. But I never hold myself accountable. - KT Tunstall

https://www.facebook.com/siennalittlemusic
https://twitter.com/SiennaLittle
http://www.reverbnation.com/siennalittle

Kafla

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 10:51:54 AM »
I have always been a huge fan of your more serious stuff

The one about the toy phone really was superb and jar in my head still a favourite

I never really got the death by guitar stuff

But this really is sensational

Original and unbelievable lyrics and storytelling

A unique proposition - I honestly love this - speechless  ;D

But one last thought -

If you give it away for nothing and 1 or 2 people really enjoy it and get it surley that's better than making £12 or £15 - in my opinion it doesn't devalue the music at all.

Seriously well done on this fantastic project

Ps great paying and arrangements as well

Andy

Paul

• Platinum Album
  • "There are moments of magic, of beautiful peace!"
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 11:25:32 AM »
Conratulations on putting your new project together.  It's everything that I've come to expect from you.  Extremely well considered writing with quality guitar work.  The guitar tones that you achieve are especially good.  Overall, the style is very distinctive and I wish you great success!  :)

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 03:54:08 PM »
well i can only say again how happy i am this stuff is getting such attention ..thankyou all for listening i realy thought it would just get ignored & i am very proud of it ..particulerly as after dbg broke up i wondered what on earth i could do now

andy im not charging to make money im charging to let people know these songs have a value to me & they are not free on the internet so any vulture can come along  chop of what they want
they might not be amazing musicaly but there are ideas here ..loads of them ...& they are mine & marts
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

Kafla

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2012, 05:14:04 PM »
well i can only say again how happy i am this stuff is getting such attention ..thankyou all for listening i realy thought it would just get ignored & i am very proud of it ..particulerly as after dbg broke up i wondered what on earth i could do now

andy im not charging to make money im charging to let people know these songs have a value to me & they are not free on the internet so any vulture can come along  chop of what they want
they might not be amazing musicaly but there are ideas here ..loads of them ...& they are mine & marts

Hey Tina!

Yeah I knew what you meant - do you not think putting a price on it - £3 - cheapens it even more?

All my songs are free to download - it gives me a buzz when someone downloads one - knowing that someone wants to keep my music. I wouldn't call them vultures - ha ha

Anyway it wasn't meant as a dig - you have very strong views and it was just to offer an alternative - no wrong or rights here.

Top work though  ;D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 05:16:29 PM by Kafla »

James Nighthawk

• Stadium Tour
    • www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 06:32:16 PM »
Bonkers

I listened to the first four and have bookmarked the page to hear the remainder later. There is lots of Americana here. You play well in that style. It has a good balance of fun and musicianship. Which works to both your strengths.

Making me smile and slowly bop my head from left to right here

I like the riff based nature of your music. You are the anti-strummer incarnate!

Bonkers, but as per one of my favourite literary quotes:

"I'm afraid so. You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”
Lewis Carroll
www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
Twitter @JamesNighthawk

Michael

• Solo Gig
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2012, 04:23:28 PM »
Almost forgot about these...

Thanks for adding the lyrics!

Had another very entertaining listen to them  :D

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2012, 10:44:58 PM »
She plays the wild strings! ;)

man of simple pleasures

• Platinum Album
  • power to the people
    • soundcloud
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 08:08:24 PM »
hey tina just noticed this thread! haha yes i can get she plays the wild strings on me iphone in with me nuggets collection! gona have a good listen to the rest of them! just bought it and on downloading!
fly away and find my peace of mind...

https://soundcloud.com/man-of-simple-pleasures/tracks