Laugh, smile and think back

• 1 Replies

James22779

• Busker
« on: November 04, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »
   *** laugh , smile n think  back ****

I still keep the picture of us close to me Cos I just can't let go,....
It's something I like to see Cos loving you is all that I know .....
I know you don't feel the same  And that I should just move on....
But that's hard to do when I am to blame For ruining something We  wanted for so long ......
I wish you would believe me , your the one That means so much to me......
And thinking that it might be over Forever is something I don't wanna see ........

I think of the times we had with each other i laugh n smile and think back.... To when I got the wrong hotel and had to get myself back on the right track......
 To where I was meant to be , I was so out of breath......
and then I made things worse when I went and fell down the ditch  of death......
 I turned up late looking a state with mud all over the place.....
But it was worth every minute and every bruise n scratch  cos I got to see your gorgeous face

it ain't meant to be this way,Were meant to walk that extra mile.....
We should be planning our wedding day,  And one day walk down the isle.....
And making me the happiest man in the word by becoming my gorgeous wife .......
And letting me look after you like im here to do and cherish every minute of our life ......
Cos life's to short to live with regrets and wishing u could go back in time.....
And change your mind and take that chance that would've made you to be always mine......

I think of the times we had with each other i laugh n smile and think back.... To when I got the wrong hotel and had to get myself back on right track......
 To where I was meant to be I was so out of breath,
and then I made things worse when I went and fell down that awful ditch  of death......
But it was worth every minute and every bruise every scratch  cos I got to see your gorgeous face

I know one day you will be happy with that new  special guy......
But until that day comes I won't give up , I am going to always try.......
To prove to you that we belong with each other it's what's meant to be.... Cos I know I love you with all of my heart and I hope that u still love me
 the times when I said all I wanted to do was wake up next to you ...
 And at the Christmas party we were so inseparable  it finally came true.......
 The nights in the car wrapped up cos we were cold.....
 But we battled the weather cos we had each other to hold...
 was worth every minute and I won't forget

I think of the times we had with each other i laugh n smile and think back.... To when I got the wrong hotel and had to get myself back on right track......
 To where I was meant to be I was so out of breath,
and then I made things worse when I went and fell down that awful ditch  of death......
But it was worth every minute and every bruise every scratch  cos I got to see your gorgeous face

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 06:05:57 PM »
Contemporary set of lyrics...i can see some joker in a baseball cap rap em out and tons of kids going mad...you write well JAMES....see what your next ones like.