Looking for singers - demos inside thread

• 0 Replies

newpassword

• Busker
« on: October 29, 2012, 02:31:43 PM »
I am a songwriter and I am looking to collaborate with some singers and producers. I have already contacted some people on here and hopefully will be working on some big and exciting things.
Although I have been writing for over 15 years (I'm 29), I have only been trying to push to make it a career this year and I am slowly making progress in terms of networking, collaborations, demos etc. We all have to start from the bottom.
The link below is just a rough demo of a track (vocals are done by a session singer) I wrote. I can write across pop, r&b, ballads, dance, soul and soft rock.I can also write both simple and deep lyrics, depending on the tracks I am working on. I have a quick turnaround so please get in touch if you would like to collaborate.  I am not offering paid work nor am I looking to pay anyone. Just looking for collaborations on projects (demos, EPs, commercial releases etc). If we work together, I'd also promote your stuff as part of my discography so its a win-win for both of us  :)

Edited to add email - tusanang@gmail.com
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 01:07:19 AM by newpassword »