konalavadome

Lyricist looking producers, composers, musicians, vocalists

• 1 Replies

Sing4me88

• Stadium Tour
« on: October 25, 2012, 06:54:44 PM »
Hi all,
         I'm a  lyricist pretty new to the music scene. Have finally gotten round to getting some of my lyrics developed into songs but I want to expand and work with new people.

I can pen decent lyrics and use hook, repetition, simple structure to write pretty catchy Pop, RnB and Hip Hop style songs. Unfortunately while I can pen decent lyrics I have no vocal or musical abilities whatsoever. At the minute I've only lyrics and a rough idea how the vocal melody should go but nothing more. I'm looking producers, composers, musicians, vocalists etc to help develop the 'lyrics' into songs with a view to putting them out for commercial download and to forwarding them to record labels and publishers for consideration. Ideally I'd love to get a publishing deal (whether the lyrics are good enough is another question but I've put some on the Lyric feedback thread so judge for yourself!)

Unfortunately I'm not able to offer payment up front to anyone I collaborate with. I will however split any resulting profit generated by the 'song' with those I collaborate with and share royalties and copyright with them on the basis of co-writership of the completed works (instead of one party 'owning' the lyrics and the 'other' owning the musical accompaniment we'll both own the completed 'song') for composers and producers and by giving a fair percentage to any featured artist or vocalist.

If interested  I can send you some material and if happy enough we can take it from there. If not you can  tell me not to give up my day job! ;)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 04:48:15 PM by Sing4me88 »

Sing4me88

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 09:09:03 PM »
Still looking for people to collaborate with as stated above. I've quite a bit of stuff geared towards the Pop market and would love to get some really good beats like Guetta or Calvin Harris to the material to make it commercially viable. Most of the stuff is uptempo stuff geared towards the Pop or RnB/Dance style but other stuff is versatile and can be geared towards singer/songwriter style, blues and even some country.

Got quite a bit of stuff so if everyone is interested drop me an e-mail to my address above and let me know what style you work in and what you are after.

Also interested in e-mail remote collaborations with other lyricists as I feel I need new inspiration and really want to start writing with others and bounce ideas of each other etc.
Thanks
:)