konalavadome

Pie Song

• 1 Replies

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« on: October 17, 2012, 10:52:22 PM »
 Dutch and I were going to use this tune for the pawprint comp. but decided on a better one  ;D ;D I thought it would make a good Pie song, so I put the idea to the lyric forum and got quite a bit of interest..there's 4/5 Pie lyrics already.....Tina also mentioned the word Pie twice in some lyrics she put in a comment on one of my songs ;D ;D....so it's meant to be ;D.....Anyway, I see it as a sort of 'lad' song....in the 'lager lager' vein....with a 'blur' feel....I think ;D ;D Well at the moment anyway.  So if anyone wants to get involved, let me know and I'll send you the guitar/bass wav files (I can do that now) ;D ;D....Just thought it would be interesting and fun to hear it grow, and who knows ;Dhttp://soundcloud.com/binladeda/pie    This is just a very,very rough guitar rhythm track, just two parts, so plenty of room left....sorry about the 'tag' on the end, a mistake...and I can't be bothered to fix it ;D ;D....told you it was rough ;D
Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

Dutchbeat

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 05:11:27 PM »
Hahaha, Bin, you ideas are downright crazy.....with a stroke of genius all over it