konalavadome

Demo Studio UK

• 3 Replies

DemoStudio

• Busker
« on: October 26, 2012, 03:17:21 PM »
Hi all,

I am really happy to introduce you to a brand new initiative that will turn your song ideas into fully produced industry standard demo recordings. Demostudio have the expertise, equipment and musicianship to transform the simplest of hooks into a soaring ballad, rock anthem or country classic.

'If you plan to or are currently sending songs to Record Labels, Publishers, Managers, Songlink, Taxi etc in hopes of getting them cut by a recording artist or placed in film and television, you need a professional standard recording of your song to compete with all of the other song demos the music industry pro’s are hearing every day from established songwriters and publishers. It’s an unfortunate reality that some great creative song ideas may not get heard simply because the quality of the demo does not meet the standards, and not all artists with a great song idea have the technological recording know-how or access to musicians who can play all the instruments required.

We know how high the bar is set when it comes to industry-standard quality.

Demo Studio is a service designed to deliver industry-quality songwriter demos at affordable rates to leave you, the artist, free to concentrate on making more of your song ideas a reality!'

Please pop along to www.demostudio.co.uk to see what we are all about and I look forward to working closely with you soon!

Tim Prottey-Jones
info@demostudio.co.uk

james bond 007

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 10:36:11 PM »
hey for my latest film we need a studio!
 yes we need to blow it up as part of the storyline ...would you be interested in a large explosion!

DemoStudio

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 05:20:33 PM »
As long as you're still in shot...  8)

domstone86

• Open Mic
    • Facebook URL
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 10:55:15 AM »
Sounds to me like they just make the hook and you do the rest. Surely this would mean that whatever music is released isn't as much their material which would prove a problem should one of your clients actually be signed after working with you?

How do you get around this?