james bond theme competition rules

• 0 Replies

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« on: October 25, 2012, 11:49:25 AM »
ok i been thinking about this & we need some rules so:

1. we ll start it now & let it run for a while & see how people are doing before we set a date to end it.....but i dont think compititions work well when they go on a long time so i think 4 weeks max & hopfully a bit shorter

2. as its a film theme i think it would be exciting if we all made up a short outline of a plot of our bond film & a cast list & posted that with our music to make it more ineresting!!
so this can be funny or silly or serious or ingenious just to make it a bit more film like.. dyou know what i mean? & of course i dont want to put anyone of of the compitetion so its not realy compulsary ...but i might give extra marks for it

3. for the winner i will design the film poster for there film that will appear on all the hoardings all over town & if i have time i might even make your film for you & post it here
now if all that doesnt get everyone running to do a bond theme then your all much to boring for me

4. last rule is you can only enter 1 piece of music (of course it can be a song or instrumentel) & if you enter something you must review the other peoples entries or yours wont count!

lets show adele how it should be done ;D

Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)