Uk songwriter with concepts and looking for singer to sing songs I write

• 4 Replies

Atnightsongwriter

• Busker
« on: October 22, 2012, 01:08:46 AM »
Hello everyone! I hae joined this site to get insight into how other songwriters work but mainly to see other songwriters work and Lyrics. I have constructed three different albums in about 4-5 years and they all have different concepts. I am willing to share my concepts in time and see what other people think of my work as well as beig inspired by others that will help me write   

Ideally I would prefer it if someone with a true passion for musi could sing my songs and put their own interpretation on my lyrics. Ideally a guy but a women's voice could still bless my lyrics. My songs range from different genres but if anyone would be interested let me know as I have the melodys in my head lyrics and everything else just need a singer to complete my work.

Thanks
Kurt

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 09:22:56 AM »
Welcome to the songwriter forum Kurt. Hope you find some good collaborations here.

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

CJohnston

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 02:16:51 PM »
Hi kurt :)

I am a singer/songwriter from Scotland. I am interested in hearing some of your work.

Atnightsongwriter

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 10:25:28 AM »
Thanks guys. I have a busy schedule have two jobs so I will try and find time to keep going on this site. I'm going to post a song I recently wrote I think it may need a bit of work but the concept of the son is about being Far away from a woman but at the same time the atmosphere on earth is full of her because she is like nature it's self. I would like you guys to critically review it and others. Thanks

Atnightsongwriter

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 12:08:39 PM »
It's called distant sands if you can find it on here and check it out