Your 'listen & laugh' folder - I DARE YOU.....

• 17 Replies

flossie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 10:17:11 AM »
Well,

I don't see the problem with any of these songs!!! Maybe just a bit rough recording wise, but that's it!!!

Binladeda, this is just the sort of music that ads are crying out for  - so rerecord without the 'mad' bit! We have Neil Diamond and Beach Boys shagging and producing ....this song!!! Well anyway, rerecord and promote promote promote - reckon you'd get that one licensed - has it got whistling? yes! has it got acoustic guitar? Yes! Does it sound a bit retro? Yes Is it jaunty YES YES YES! RErecord and SEND IT OFF!

Errr you might want to add some ukelele too  - they like that ... A LOT!

Love

flossie
x

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »
Ram, yours is really good, it reminds me of the magic numbers, only better  :D

Binladeda, Andy, nothing wrong with those ones guys, like the others have said, the recording/production is a bit dodgy but the songs aren't too bad.

I'm at home today, just me and the baby, I'm moping around a bit so I decided the drag this thread back up and recover that stinker I was intending to post. I had to play it from the stereo and re-record it because my pc started formatting, instead of ripping the disc but 'luckily' all was not lost  :D

So here it is guys, in all it's glory gory

The Mirror - my worst EVER song. It was not intended to be a comedy song, I was deadly serious when I wrote it about 7 years ago. I spent loads of time 'learning' it on my casio keyboard and even longer actually recording it.

WARNING THIS IS PANTS

http://soundcloud.com/habitatsongs/the-mirror-really-crap-old

Dutchbeat

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2012, 11:15:07 AM »
Ha Hab, you are a brave man!
is the drum by one of those little Boss Dr. Rithm machines (little gray / silverish box)

but i think i can do much worse than that.....mhh...i have a big selection to choose from