konalavadome

Looking for musicians

• 10 Replies

gahellis

• Busker
« on: August 15, 2012, 11:12:54 AM »
Hi

My name is Graham, I've been working in the media and advertising for the past 10 years.
I've written and produced a lot of music for clients to use in advertising on Radio and TV, and I'm in the process of setting up a music production library.
The library is called clearwavemusic.com and will supply music for Film, TV and Radio, my contacts within the Radio and TV industry has grow considerably over the years and I know what work and what production houses/companies are looking for.
I'm after fully produced music in all styles that I will publish in the library and distribute.
If you are interested, I would love to hear your music.
Kind Regards
Graham

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 12:11:29 PM »
 What is 'Fully Produced Music'....is that something I can achieve at home  :)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:14:07 PM by Binladeda »
Nowt as queer as folk...........my gran

gahellis

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 12:29:34 PM »
With technology today, alot of music is produced in small project studios so yes. Fully produced is simply finished tracks, if unmastered they'd be mastered before being published online.

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 12:57:16 PM »
 Don't know if my shed meets the criteria of a 'small project studio' but I produced this there, and I have always thought it might make a good track for a TV programme or something......is this the sort of thing you want, or do you require something finished to a better standard......http://soundcloud.com/binladeda/something-or-other

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 09:18:46 AM »
You need to have a listen to FLOSSIE,,although shes off site at the moment..something i know she`s interested in.

gahellis

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 08:40:53 PM »
Binladeda thats track sounds nice! great job!

I could definately consider this in a library, let me know if you have anymore.

gahellis

• Busker
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 08:44:20 PM »
Thanks Songsthatcry, I'll take a listen.

Binladeda

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 09:15:47 PM »
got loads...roughly the same standard of recording. Let me know what you need, and thanks for taking the time to listen. ...Glad you liked it :)

Paul

• Platinum Album
  • "There are moments of magic, of beautiful peace!"
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 09:19:25 PM »
Hi Graham,

I've sent an email to you with a link to my soundcloud site www.soundcloud.com/vanity1.  I'd be grateful if you would take a listen to some of my music.  I have many more songs that are not on this site should you wish to hear them.

Thanks

Paul

ktmmusicals

• Busker
  • Not everything tastes nice
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 05:22:45 PM »
i wrote  for radio and tv ad agency in the early 1980s,i still compose and can do melodies for most styles,
when you have time listen to ktmmusicals on soundcloud,i have so many melodies and styles  ,they cant all be naff. :'(

VirtualGuitarGuy

• Busker
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 09:58:38 AM »
Hi Graham

Hope you’re good. How are things going with Clearwave?

This sounds interesting as I’m a composer/musician looking to expand my work for TV/Film/Radio. Could you explain a little more about how you would work in terms of your percentage exclusivity etc? And do you require composers to sign a ‘deal’?

Sorry if these are obvious questions but I’m just at the stage where I’m considering working with a publisher.

You can reply here or email me on bakergrove303 – at – gmail.com

Thanks!

Steve