PAWPRINT CHALLENGE -NEW COMP - FOR CHARITY

• 63 Replies

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2012, 10:05:53 PM »

Perhaps there might be some mileage at the end of the comp to polish the more obvious rough edges off the tunes up before releasing the album?

I think so definitely yes, I've got some stuff happening at home at the mo anyway so a bit more time as far as the website is concerned wouldn't be a bad thing. Maybe we'll keep the agreed deadline, then have the two weeks reviewing and voting, like we said. Then maybe another few weeks for tweaks and tidy ups before they are uploaded. Maybe have it all 'live' for mid December? If that's ok..?

mihkay

• Platinum Album
  • Tune first....Lyrics long, long way second.
    • Mihkay Demos
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2012, 10:24:37 PM »
I'm not ignoring the posts...honest.  :)
Just time is short for me at the moment and spare time spent working on trying to get my stuff up to scratch.  ;)

Will listen to stuff over the weekend and help where I can.

After all It's a collaboration rather than an competition.  ;D 8)
I have no authority or standing here, only opinions. :-)

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2012, 09:37:21 PM »
do we vote for a winner or 1 2 & 3.... i find that easier & more interesting & makes 3 people happy instead of just 1
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2012, 09:43:48 PM »
do we vote for a winner or 1 2 & 3.... i find that easier & more interesting & makes 3 people happy instead of just 1

Hey Tina,

I've discussed this with DB today and I'll post the full details and links list tomorrow. We will be voting with the 1, 2, 3 system as per DB's advice. I think you're right, it also makes people listen more carefully.

hab..