Supernova

• 4 Replies

Stars+Pills

• Busker
« on: September 29, 2012, 03:55:41 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jQhpO0oXn4 - You can listen to the song by following the link.

Supernova

Let me sleep,
so I can dream of you,
Awaiting your ethereal grasp,
Pull my soul from earthly chains,

My heart is under eternal arrest
by you,
As your smile surges
liquid gold through my veins,

You’re my supernova,
you’re my supernova

We laugh in childish bliss,
Dancing amongst comets,
riding shooting stars,

We soar, endlessly entwined,
The world a million miles gone,
Wandering brightest lights,
held by radiant beings,

You’re my supernova,
you’re my supernova

Throw a star across the sky,
For mere earthbound, like me,
Who can’t yet soar,
but weep in our sleep,

You’re my supernova,
you’re my supernova

When you fly,
Wild and free, in ecstasy,
Remember me,
Let me sleep,
so I can be with you,
Be with my supernova,

you're my supernova,
you’re my supernova.

Stars+Pills

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 05:42:48 PM »
Should I be worried that no one's replied? ;)

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 10:59:14 AM »

Hey,

Nice lyrics, I like this imagery type stuff. I can't listen at the mo but I think your lack of replies might be down to a couple of things.

Firstly, if you've got something for us to listen to, this lyrics post, along with the link, should have gone in the reviews section. It's a much busier place and people will see it there.

And secondly, and most importantly, if you want people to review your work, take a bit of time to listen to and review the work of others. It's a great community, but it is exactly that, a community. The people on here are really nice, helpful, talented people. They will help you progress and learn, and generally improve as an artist but it's a two way thing. You may hear something of ours and be able to offer an idea that nobody else has thought of. I learnt this lesson in my first couple of months here. Now that I've involved myself I get so much more enjoyment from the forum as a whole, and my music is improving  ;D

Good luck with it

hab..

S.T.C

• Stadium Tour
  • American Cars........out now
    • http://oldsongsnew.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 05:10:25 PM »
Thought you had posted this before...and i said i liked it?

Stars+Pills

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 09:00:31 PM »

Hey,

Nice lyrics, I like this imagery type stuff. I can't listen at the mo but I think your lack of replies might be down to a couple of things.

Firstly, if you've got something for us to listen to, this lyrics post, along with the link, should have gone in the reviews section. It's a much busier place and people will see it there.

And secondly, and most importantly, if you want people to review your work, take a bit of time to listen to and review the work of others. It's a great community, but it is exactly that, a community. The people on here are really nice, helpful, talented people. They will help you progress and learn, and generally improve as an artist but it's a two way thing. You may hear something of ours and be able to offer an idea that nobody else has thought of. I learnt this lesson in my first couple of months here. Now that I've involved myself I get so much more enjoyment from the forum as a whole, and my music is improving  ;D

Good luck with it

hab..

Thank you for taking the time to reply and explain all that to me; much appreciated and apologies for posting this in the wrong section - I visit when I can (which is not often at the moment as I'm stupidly busy) but it seems like a great place!