konalavadome

Touch your sky.

• 19 Replies

bewarethisboy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 06:33:16 PM »
I think this great. BTB
not really good at anything - but as long as I am breathing I will keep on trying

seriousfun

• Stadium Tour
    • Allan Kilgour - Original Compositions
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 10:22:18 PM »
A thouroughly enjoyasble song. Lyrics are great in my book, I enjoyed them so I guess folks all look for different things from words. The vocal delivery was very well done and musically I loved it. On the production side yes it was alittle muddy and I found the strings sounding to constant. They needed to breathe a bit more. You could play with automated volume a little and maybe modulation to get a little more realism in them. Apart from that I thought this was a truly outstanding song.

Kudos to you.

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2012, 03:35:35 AM »
This sounds great! Well done with this firstly.  :)
I loved those drums and how it all rolled along.
I thought the lyrics were good at first but then when it got to the climbing over mountains and touching the sky, growing like a flower it all became too much.
The 'I Will's' really irked for some reason.
Again this is probably down to personal taste so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Your vocals are great on this btw Kaf, I'm loving all this power you are giving to your vocals.  :)
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

habiTat

• Stadium Tour
    • habiTat songs
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2012, 10:22:17 AM »
I really like this guys, well done :) The vocal is excellent, esp. the way you sing 'mountains' AWESOME.

Crackin' writing Steve, really, really good.

I also really like the arrangement, the quieter piano bit in the middle, very well placed..

You say it's not finished, but as a fresh set of ears, I'd say it's perfect.

man of simple pleasures

• Platinum Album
  • power to the people
    • soundcloud
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 11:34:41 PM »
another great vocal delivery kinda makes the song for me along with good lyrics like!
fly away and find my peace of mind...

https://soundcloud.com/man-of-simple-pleasures/tracks