konalavadome

composer seeking lyricists/singers

• 0 Replies

ktmmusicals

• Busker
  • Not everything tastes nice
« on: September 13, 2012, 05:35:36 PM »
hi i have been writing music for 30 years and my fingers are killing me ::)
im mainly instrumental,but have been told my melodies are wasted,and should be sung to..i do have choruses vowel sounds in the tune..but really there are so many tracks i would like just to find lyricist/singers to try the songs,all can be remastered,and restyled,
im not a engineer nor a singer im a songwriter  some people claim to be it all,this seems to be a problem today  the singer thinks they can write  so doesnt need a composer,and the engineer has so many knobs to tweedle  it all goes out of the window,,the best music is played on piano/guitar,the rest is add ons.
so if you have a listen to the melodies and like a track ,we will co own the song and i will delete it from soundcloud,where we will work remix and complete a song,ideally i would like singers with acces to recording[audacity is good ] i have this on my pc.and im no bill gates.
im more into theatre/preforming material.and would like to have the song sung live via a musical or concert with a theme running through it.ktmmusicals soundcloud
anyway  ,thats all folks. 8)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 05:37:53 PM by ktmmusicals »