new music seeks lyricists

• 0 Replies

ktmmusicals

• Busker
  • Not everything tastes nice
« on: September 13, 2012, 05:23:01 PM »
go to soundcloud ktmmusicals,i have tracks there requiring lyrics,,also i need the track sung to,you can download the song.and use audacity to add your voice and return,, then i can present it to the singer i would like to try new  cheap musicals,and each song would have a theme point in the show where your lyrics would be used.singing to a cd and with minor set..and  all one woman/man  shows.
the recorded tracks are all rough and can be reworked,but you must be able  to return the song complete.or near as,,so we can exploit it. to the singer/theatres .very cheaply ,initially,i hope to book a small fringe theatre  camden pt b barge etc.or similar in london and find a great singer /actress to preform the shows.each show will have aprox  10 tracks..the more shows i can complete the better,and hope to stage in 2013.
the music isnt period but the storylines are historical,famous people etc.
each show would last 1 hour.with minimal script,[more music]/which you can also help with
strong powerful melodies.i have been offered theatre stage space and will pay for all of the producing/hire we will split the proceeds and you will co own the show.and exploit it as far as possible.no song sharing at all.and each show will have a diffrent theme.fringe  cheaply to start..and build it up.also male vocals too but once i get to this level all of the singers need to act well too.
if you have access to a female singer,so much the better  ltr sought  im in hampshire uk.and will remaster all tracks locally in dug out studios.
there is a musical intro .2/3 ballads and other songs per show,and i have so many songs needing lyrics,but i need them returned .sung please. ignore the titles of each song.i will send the tracks for each show direct to you,
if you can see my vision .contact me ktmmusicals@live.co.uk