Songwriter Forum > Recording

old fashoned

(1/2) > >>

ktmmusicals:
i had to work out how to change lots of cassettes into mp3,,,i learrnt the hard way,,but did it
i used audacity to record my music then mp3..d it..
now i can record straight into the pc with the same thing.also sing if i like[ug ]with a mic
there isnt any need to have anything else and its free,i canover lap and multi track it,
its good enough for demos,and i have cut at a recording studio remixing the tracks,as wav.
dont buy tons of stuff,,your either good or your not. :-*

Ramshackles:
For REALLY powerful free recording program, try Reaper...

tina m:
ramshackles reaper is not free!.... they let you download a full working version & in a completely old fashioned & trusting way they ask you if you like it to buy it ...who else lets you do that  in   2012? ....there attitude should make you want  to behave properly aswell & buy it

habiTat:
I use Audacity for all my recordings, I've got Cakewalk which is meant to be better but I can't get on with it. Audacity is really user friendly and you can download loads of free plugins for it. I don't think you can do midi stuff with it but I prefer the analogue method of manipulating the physical sound waves on screen. Also there is no apparent limit to the amount of tracks you can work with. Its really good :)

Ramshackles:

--- Quote from: tinam on September 13, 2012, 10:16:48 PM ---ramshackles reaper is not free!.... they let you download a full working version & in a completely old fashioned & trusting way they ask you if you like it to buy it ...who else lets you do that  in   2012? ....there attitude should make you want  to behave properly aswell & buy it

--- End quote ---
For what you get for £37 it's basically free :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version