Online Remote Drum Recording Service

• 0 Replies

RyanHalsey

• Busker
  • Forum Official Drummer
    • Pro drum tracks online
« on: July 24, 2012, 08:18:02 PM »
Hi Everyone

Thought i would just inform everyone about what i do!

Im a drummer based in the south-west of the UK, i do a lot of recording in a studio nearby, be it for my youtube channel or for artists!

With the joys of the internet i can offer high quality drum recordings to anyone across the globe!

How It Works:

You send me the song you want me to record drums on in a wav format or something of similar quality.

I prefer to do songs that have been recording to a set BPM, but have no problem doing tracks that havent been done to a click.

Let me know what your after in terms or drum sound or direction in the song (or leave it open!)

I then record the song and mix it (if thats what you want!)

I can then provide a quick sampler to give you an idea of the mix to check its what you are after. After that i can send the drum files to you in any format that works best for you!
If your using Logic i can send you the logic project!

I use dropbox to upload the files!

If you would like to hear examples of my drum recordings have a look at my youtube channel:

Another benefit through this is that i can also video the performance and put it up on youtube on my channel getting more press if you wanted it to!

Please bear in mind most of these recordings were done fairly quickly, and are more for a reference of the drum i can get.

If this is something your interested in, or would like to know more please email me at ryan_halsey@hotmail.com

My rates are very reasonable and i do it for the love of experiencing different music!

I hope somebody finds this useful

thanks for your time

Ryan
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 08:32:15 PM by RyanHalsey »