Feedback please?

• 4 Replies

jordm

• Busker
« on: July 19, 2012, 03:34:07 PM »
Hi just looking for some feedback on some lyrics i put together, nothing big just spent about 10 minutes on it so let me know what you think

(to the instrumental of dance with the devil - immortal technique)

Yo, I might just seem like another MC but your tune will soon change once you listen to me, I ain't gonna rap about guns n heat, I ain't gonna rap about how it is on the street, you see I spit the truth up in this booth and when i hit the beat i knock you straight off your feet, the power of my lyrics will crush you like a grape, the force of my words could be mistaken for rape, now please don't think you faggots can get away with dissin' me just because im following my dream with an epiphany cos i'll make you history, you'll feel less man than after having a vasectomy, I'll fuck you up, cut you up, rip, tear, slash and burn you up then you might just give the fuck up, stop your breathing, Im'a be like the Spanish inquisition to a poor heathen

darreldo

• Open Mic
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 04:12:11 PM »
Each their own,

I don't get offended by lyrics, its just some people will. The reference to rape may need to be toned down.
Isnt there anything more positive you could write lyrics for?

GuitarArt1980

• Open Mic
    • Shapes & Faces
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 09:30:01 PM »
Change "booth" to "boof" and it'll be perfect.  8)
Please like and share my band at www.facebook.com/shapesandfaces

The Corsair

• Platinum Album
  • I'm the latest model Johnny
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 12:41:43 AM »
I don't care if it rhymes, has a rhythm or whatever. That's a paragraph, not a song.
Defective Elector

jordm

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 09:35:41 AM »
Thanks for the feedback  :D