Night Without End

• 19 Replies

estreet

• Solo Gig
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 07:38:23 PM »
I have a similar guitar that I'm selling for someone if you are interested James ... it's 1986 and hardly been played since then ... a Fender made in Japan so a bit collectable now... £200 with a hard case ...
Youth & enthusiasm are no match for age and treachery.

GuitarArt1980

• Open Mic
    • Shapes & Faces
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 09:24:43 PM »
This is a really good song/video/performance. The only criticism I would give is I think it could easily be at least 1 minute shorter.
Please like and share my band at www.facebook.com/shapesandfaces

James Nighthawk

• Stadium Tour
    • www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2012, 11:12:01 PM »
Lol. A sales pitch on 'ere! How odd!

And even odder, I may be interested. Even tho I shouldnt really (Only just bought My Gibson Sheryl Crow last year!)

Where you based estreet#?
www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
Twitter @JamesNighthawk

Adam

• Busker
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2012, 11:55:56 PM »
Thanks again guys. Estreet, it's all cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I'm happy to hear them all. You post something for consideration on a forum, you better be prepared for whatever people want to say about it. Same rules apply to any form of creative endeavour. I'm pretty thick-skinned by this point and I don't think anyone has been particularly harsh. Even if they had then no big deal. I try to think my approach through thoroughly before throwing anything out there but other folks' takes on things are always useful no matter whether I agree with them or not. It's healthy to be tested. I'm really flattered that you think enough of the song to consider it's had a rough deal though :)            

bewarethisboy

• Platinum Album
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2012, 05:52:09 PM »
I really enjoyed this. Great song well played and sung (great voice). Really really good stuff. Look forward to hearing more from you. BTB
not really good at anything - but as long as I am breathing I will keep on trying