anyone photo shop?

• 19 Replies

Ramshackles

• Global Moderator
  • Stadium Tour
  • https://soundcloud.com/ramshackles
    • Ramshackles @ Facebook
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 10:12:35 AM »
We designed the booklet for our ep in photoshop; Here is the front. The tree was something I drew, the band name graphics a friend did, the font for the ep title was pulled off the 'net (1001freefonts.com or something like that) and the background is just some texture I found on google images and manipulated a bit...

So...not as exciting or complicated as some of the stuff above, but fits the style I think:

James Nighthawk

• Stadium Tour
    • www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 01:38:27 PM »
I really like that cover Ramsy. Simple is best here but it is still unique

Sits perfectly for the style, works great against my Crosby Stills and Nash, Laura Marling, Joni Mitchells  etc etc :)

www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
Twitter @JamesNighthawk

LiamDine

• Busker
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 03:54:17 AM »
We designed the booklet for our ep in photoshop; Here is the front. The tree was something I drew, the band name graphics a friend did, the font for the ep title was pulled off the 'net (1001freefonts.com or something like that) and the background is just some texture I found on google images and manipulated a bit...

So...not as exciting or complicated as some of the stuff above, but fits the style I think:

Thats awesome, looks really professional, i cant describe what i mean how i want but it has texture and the lettering doesn't just look placed on top, if that makes sense? i like it either way, good job

lara

• Busker
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 02:22:22 PM »
Looks really nice. My friend found a nice online printing shop and ordered there cover for his CD. It also looked amazing.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 10:07:13 AM by lara »

estreet

• Solo Gig
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 06:00:04 PM »
This one was duplicated at a printers and done in a mixture of Photoshop and Picture Publisher

When I did this 2nd CD recently - I wanted to make them cheap to print on an inkjet so I kept it minimalist - it was just done in Word.

These days I'm using Pixelanimator on the Mac - only £20 from the App store and very good indeed
Youth & enthusiasm are no match for age and treachery.