50/90

• 25 Replies

Dutchbeat

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 04:55:35 PM »
Ha Tina,

hope you are having fun with this bizarre 50 / 90 idea!

and just like last year, i hope you hurry back to this forum after it

atitlan

• Busker
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2012, 10:07:38 PM »
50/90 is at the halfway point.  I should be at 25 songs by now.  I'm at 19 with a collaboration that I've contributed to, but is waiting for other participants to finish - so 20 in effect.

Slightly behind target, but the Olympics were a real distraction and without them I'd probably be on track.  Doubt  I'll make the 50 unless I concentrate on lyrics, but I think I'll continue mixing up lyrics, instrumentals and full songs and see where I end up. 

It's definitely a mad idea, but there's lots of fun to be had along the way and I think it's definitely helping me finish stuff instead of fiddling about with synths and effects going from one "that's a cool sound" moment to another.

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 12:23:27 PM »
i think it says 28 on my page but a few of them are on twice where collabs have gone on separate from the lyrics but then im still waiting on some others to be finished
ive only recently started doing full songs it took me ages to find someone to work with & sing my stuff!
 but ive been realy exciteded with what weve come up with but realy disapointed theyve got so few comments but thats always the trouble everyones keen at the start ...but at halfway people have got fedup & comments start to drop of...& by the end no ones listening at all so i lose the enthusisasm to finish it
ive got more songs to record but i dont feel eager about them anymore
ive had some mischeif on the forums so  maybe ive scared people away!
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)

Dutchbeat

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 08:22:59 PM »
Tina, mischeif? You?
how is that possible?  ::)

hope you come back here and share each and every song you made

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 11:25:34 PM »
its so nice to hear people saying to come back soon ...thankyou dutchbeat & kafla & james & nooms etc!  & of course i will but remember 50/90 doesnt finish till october ..so till then im only popping in to see whats going on...& things are looking healthy here!...love to all! :)

Kafla

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2012, 12:43:22 PM »
its so nice to hear people saying to come back soon ...thankyou dutchbeat & kafla & james & nooms etc!  & of course i will but remember 50/90 doesnt finish till october ..so till then im only popping in to see whats going on...& things are looking healthy here!...love to all! :)

Ye-hay!

Just in time for the Christmas combo - don't kill Santa off this year 8)

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 11:20:28 PM »
oh well i think ive more or less finished i managed 38 it says on my page but its a bit inaccurate
the number of collabs was disapointing but working with mart as vocalist was one of the best things ive done & we did all sorts of weird & wonderful stuff
im just tidying things up now & i will be back fully by nov 1  ;D

flossie

• Platinum Album
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »
See you soon  ;D

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2012, 11:30:20 PM »
hi evryone i m back but honestly ive spend 3 months at 50/90 writing & recording songs & worst of all 3 months reviewing other peoples songs ive reviewed so many i realy dont want to do anymore for a while
so im just going to hang around here & not post any music or review anything....im not ignoring anyone ok :)
oh look smileys!  hooooray!

James Nighthawk

• Stadium Tour
    • www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 12:41:11 AM »
Ha, the crazy returneth!

Hope it was all worth it.

You say there are comedy songs?! I love comedy songs, make sure you post some, if not PM me some links :)

JN xxx
www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
Twitter @JamesNighthawk

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2012, 11:35:42 AM »
james i adore the way you speaketh.... you are straight out of a romantic novel mr nighthawk & i find it most becoming

thanks for your interest in my 5090 songs thats kind of you!