konalavadome

I look lyricist for collaboration

• 7 Replies

energserg

• Busker
« on: May 23, 2012, 08:35:26 AM »
Hi,
my name is Serg. I am a composer/arranger. I have my own recording studio. Also I have my own project (style - Pop, House, RnB). My project intended to participate in international contests and for the radio and so on .... I'm looking lyricist who are interested to participate in this project, and who can write poems on the finished melody. I can also help with writing music and melodies.

Waiting for your suggestions.

Thanks...
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 09:08:04 PM by energserg »

Arturo Boyero

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 07:12:17 AM »
Hi,
my name is Serg. I am a composer/arranger. I have my own recording studio. Also I have my own project (style - Pop / RnB). My project intended to participate in international contests and for the radio and so on .... I'm looking for poets who are interested to participate in this project, and who can write poems on the finished melody. I can also help with writing music and melodies.

Waiting for your suggestions.

Thanks...

Hello Serg, I would love to colaborate. You can look for some of my work in http://www.youtube.com/user/artboyero?feature=guide
Now the light is dimming, but we're glowing from within. We are shiny.

lovesicklee

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 02:23:44 PM »
I have got a song that i need someone to put the tune to, i've got a rough idea of what tune i want but as i dont play any instruments you can see my predicament. Cheers

energserg

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »
I have got a song that i need someone to put the tune to, i've got a rough idea of what tune i want but as i dont play any instruments you can see my predicament. Cheers

It will be a joint project or your own?

lovesicklee

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 03:26:20 PM »
it can be a joint project if you want but i want to keep the lyrics to what they are now, well as close as possible

energserg

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 08:00:55 AM »
it can be a joint project if you want but i want to keep the lyrics to what they are now, well as close as possible

Let's try it.
My E-mail: sergbutler@gmail.com

LiamDine

• Busker
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 03:24:17 AM »

I Can write poems, what kind of content or style are you looking for?

this sounds interesting... please post some more specific details on what these poems need to contain as the content of Poem/Pop/RnB is quite confusing.

I'm open to full collaboration on the words, these, anything... obviously just want crediting and details of ownership and commercial use.

energserg

• Busker
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 02:21:39 PM »

I Can write poems, what kind of content or style are you looking for?

this sounds interesting... please post some more specific details on what these poems need to contain as the content of Poem/Pop/RnB is quite confusing.

I'm open to full collaboration on the words, these, anything... obviously just want crediting and details of ownership and commercial use.

I have several music projects in different styles. I collaborate with several lyricists, and each works in its own style.
You can also specify the conditions for collaboration.
In any case - you can always negotiate.

The main thing that was a full-fledged collaboration.