(:

• 3 Replies

ariel-manto

• Busker

(:

« on: May 19, 2012, 09:19:01 PM »
-first of all i'm here to improve as much as possible my terrible english (apologies to your eyes :/) and my.. uhm.. writing skills? could be? hahah, as you can see i'm already in doubt if "writing skills" is appropriate. just feel free to correct me everytime i ("do"? or maybe "make"?) a mistake, i seriously need help (:

okaaaaay, so, hi everyone! i'm ariel, from Italy, and i'm in a bad realtionship with music. maybe this sounds weird, but i'm not really the kind of person who says "music is my life" or "i can't live without music"; above all, because i hate those "Clichés" (uhm, right word?) and then because i simply don't feel that way. personally, i think is better to describe music as something far and hard to reach, not as something innate. music it's not even always helpful, i often feel confused and unrealized when i read lyrics or listen to tracks i've hard created and i don't really feel mine. at the same time i say "thank you!" to this feelling, "thank you, i can change", "thank you, i know i can do better", because music is endless (so i'm endless, haha syllogism!).

Closed this pathetic view of music (i know, i know it is :/), let's get back to the "bad realtionship with music" (that is the reason why i'm here): i'm lingering too much without create anything good, and i think posting here some of my works could help me doing something new! People here seem very kind and helpful.

Said that, is my english so horrible? :D

nooms

• Global Moderator
  • Stadium Tour
  • songwriter
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 10:02:31 PM »

welcome ariel -manto

go to the review section and post a link to one of your songs..

and the only english you will need is.. 'here is my song...'

get involved, listen and comment on other peoples work,
its appreciated and you will get sincere replies i am sure

good luck,
nooms
i may not believe this tomorrow...

https://soundcloud.com/nooms-1

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 01:25:50 AM »
Yes welcome :) And like Nooms says, join in and you'll be sure to get more people listening to and commenting on your work.
Hope you like it here :)
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 09:47:21 AM »
My eyes, my eyes!!!

only kidding ;) Your English is very good :)

Thanks for joining our happy little corner of the web; looking forward to hearing your tunes.

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l