Out of comp.

• 5 Replies

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« on: May 08, 2012, 01:13:23 AM »
I just thought i'd better say that I'm out of the competition that is currently running.
This is by no means anything to do with SoulPunk my partner on this one. I was chuffed to bits when we were thrown together. He's a great writer.
I hope someone will chuck themselves forward to partner him and I appologise for letting you down SP.

Cheers Lee
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

Peppermint

• Solo Gig
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 08:05:41 PM »
Same here,
Due to my partner leaving the forum i would like to withdraw from the competion.
Good luck to the other people still in the competition. :)

mihkay

• Platinum Album
  • Tune first....Lyrics long, long way second.
    • Mihkay Demos
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 09:41:23 PM »
Good grief. I go away for a few days and the forum turns into an episode of "EastEnders"  :o :'( 

Duly noted withdrawals.

But it is still early in the comp so if a couple of instrumentalists wish to step in where Schavuitje and Tinam have left a vacancy? Although ideally I'd prefer calmer times to return and and some of the energy expended typing could be put into song-writing?

Just a thought.  ;)
I have no authority or standing here, only opinions. :-)

Peppermint

• Solo Gig
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 11:18:59 PM »
I've heard through Nooms :)
That tinam is still going ahead with my song now.
But i'm not sure if Tinam still wants it entered in the comeption.
If someone could get in contact with her as I can no longer send her a PM to find out whats happening.
It would be good to know where she stands on the competition but i guess if tina no longer wants to be part of the forum then there is no point entering the competition.

It is like an episode of eastenders  ;D

Pez

• Open Mic
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 11:20:45 PM »
wow what did i miss??!! ???

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 05:41:19 PM »
we had a big row over selfish wasters coming on here just to promote there music & not joining in the spirit of the forum & ignoring evrybody elses music.....so some people including me left but im very pleased to say we all came back & tone intraduced some new things to try to stop the forum being abused anymore :)
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)