konalavadome

Would you like your own phone app

• 8 Replies

Liamnoeljohn

• Busker
« on: March 14, 2012, 04:17:39 PM »
Are you in a band and looking for a way to be seen and heard . Well fear no more . Let ELITE APPS do the hard work for you . With our apps we can promote your Band with the following features and all for just £10  .  Check out our demo app . Also check out our Facebook page. If interested just let us know

More importantly your app can be directed back to this website forum with your rss feed so no attention gets taken away from here

Our facebook page
link removed

Our demo app
link removed

you tube videos
mp3
band profiles
tour dates
photos
twitter
MySpace
Facebook
Book your band
Instant updates

Plus loads more ...................
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 08:27:30 AM by tone »

Liamnoeljohn

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 11:28:11 AM »
Thank you for the enquiries and I hope the lucky few of you are happy with your app. And don't forget to pass it on to your friends

Liamnoeljohn

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 09:53:56 PM »
Last five apps left get yours before its to late .

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 10:57:52 PM »
I'm shutting this thread down because it's my forum! :) I might even delete it later.

I think apps are shite.

If any proper members want to message me in support of this thread, I'll bring it back. If not, I might ban your asses, liam, noel and john.
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 08:26:27 AM »
Hmmm. Got a personal message from liam, noel and john this morning

For a man that records a charity track for his own gain and only  for his music to be heard I don't think your in a great position to ban anyone. As I am promoting music and providing a cheap service for bands groups and artists. . I would also have this site linked up in my apps so it would bring the exposure to your website and was willing to promote it free of charge for you . But if that is how you feel well just remember be nice to people on the way up for its a long way down.

If anyone thinks I'm being out of order, or has an opinion about this thread, I'm happy to hear from you.

waspfromipanema

• Global Moderator
  • Busker
  • I'm Cathy, Tone's wife.
    • Once Loved Dog Rescue
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 09:01:43 AM »
Hmmm. Got a personal message from liam, noel and john this morning

For a man that records a charity track for his own gain and only  for his music to be heard I don't think your in a great position to ban anyone. As I am promoting music and providing a cheap service for bands groups and artists. . I would also have this site linked up in my apps so it would bring the exposure to your website and was willing to promote it free of charge for you . But if that is how you feel well just remember be nice to people on the way up for its a long way down.

Liamnoeljohn

How dare you. You are completely wrong and out of order. Anthony and I recorded this song to help rescues save dogs, and ONLY to save dogs. Hence why all funds raised go to the rescues. How ignorant and rude you are. And what a coward you are, that you sent this ridiculous message to my husband via a pm. I run a rescue, you are just someone who makes money for their own gain. you know nothing about rescues. Nor, I am in no doubt, do you care.
Thank you though for your final comment, as this just clearly demonstrates the kind of self centred person you really are... "But if that is how you feel well just remember be nice to people on the way up for its a long way down." If that is your motivation for being nice to people, I rest my case! lol!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 09:08:18 AM by tone »

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 09:06:47 AM »
I don't need help promoting my forum. I've managed to do that simply by building and maintaining a good community. It isn't advertised anywhere.

I didn't build this forum for profit, although one day I may make a few quid off the back of it. If someone is going to benefit from the half a million page views I get here monthly, then it needs to be a product, person or service I believe in.

At the moment, you don't qualify.

Your post was verging on spam, you have only ever posted in your own thread to keep it visible (bump) and you have so far contributed nothing of value to my forum.

However, in the spirit of free speech, I've re-opened this thread. Let's hear what you have to say. Members, feel free to chip in if you want to.

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 02:24:38 AM »
I'm with you Tone.
In fact your reaction to it was what I would call in my book a classic.
It had me rolling off my chair because it was so uncharacteristic  :D
I liked it though  ;) Firm. To the point. And pleasantly funky  :P
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

nooms

• Global Moderator
  • Stadium Tour
  • songwriter
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 01:27:02 PM »

im with you tone & waspfi
feels like the familys been mugged..
long may you reign
all the best
nooms
i may not believe this tomorrow...

https://soundcloud.com/nooms-1