the pace of this forum!

• 95 Replies

Dutchbeat

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2012, 11:06:17 AM »
Allright!!

thanks Tinam and E-street, we will get some rock in it too....

any others???
i am asking for one sing along track in mp3 or wav format, not a lot of work (But still work)
and all creativity is welcome of course, anyone who would be willing to donate a guitar solo is very welcome (or anything else...).
Anyway, we now have the following forumites willing to lend their vocal chords for this project:

Schavuitje
Mr Chainsaw
Kafla
Flossie
Mihkay
Mrs. DB
Tinam
E-street

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2012, 11:10:43 AM »
Go on then..... add me! :D

I can't pretend I know exactly what I'm letting myself in for, but it sounds like fun, and that's the important bit.
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

domj

• Open Mic
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2012, 01:25:43 PM »
I'm in if you wish  :)

Dutchbeat

« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2012, 01:56:11 PM »
Great guys, Tone and Domj, you are in, and yes, fun is going to be the main issue we are looking for...
so the forum Choir now consist off:

Schavuitje, Mr Chainsaw, Kafla, Flossie, Mihkay, Mrs. DB, Tinam, E-street, Domj &Tone

this is going to be a unique project, the pressure on me to come up with some suitable music is high now.... i better lock myself in my studio this weekend

others? there is still room to join, i have more than enough tracks for it.....Cheff Dan?? (hoping for that unique sound of your voice), and anyone who has some experience with singing is more than welcome

nooms

• Global Moderator
  • Stadium Tour
  • songwriter
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2012, 05:47:01 PM »

i'll give it a whirl db
i may not believe this tomorrow...

https://soundcloud.com/nooms-1

Dutchbeat

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2012, 08:13:58 PM »
thank you Nooms! Yeah!

Forum choir is getting better and bigger..i am really excited, very excited to be honest

so here is the list of songwriters joining again!

Schavuitje, Mr Chainsaw, Kafla, Flossie, Mihkay, Mrs. DB, Tinam, E-street, Domj, Tone & Nooms

sounds like a group that can make a hit song, thanks songwriters!
and still some tracks left....well a couple...
anyone? Don't feel shy, songwriters....come on...

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2012, 04:05:12 AM »
It does sound like loads of fun. I'm glad so many have volunteered. Brilliant!  ;D
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

The Corsair

• Platinum Album
  • I'm the latest model Johnny
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2012, 09:01:33 AM »
My lord, Cheff Dan needs to get in this! :D
My ears twitch expectantly
Defective Elector

Dutchbeat

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2012, 10:03:29 AM »
you don't want to join, Corsair? Or do you have a voice like i do?....i cannot sing a note

and: Schavuitje, I see you made accross the 1000 posts, congratulations!

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2012, 12:54:20 PM »
I did haha. Only noticed when you pointed it out though  :D :D Cool :)
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

James Nighthawk

• Stadium Tour
    • www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2012, 02:26:42 PM »
I am lost... what is this about a forum choir? An internet song project is it? How do you intend to go about layering the parts? I may be interested :)
www.facebook.com/jamesnighthawk
Twitter @JamesNighthawk

Dutchbeat

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2012, 03:10:47 PM »
Hi James, you are in...i need your input and vocal!

and Schavuitje: yes, you made it accross the 1000 posts mark, but still a busker, life can be so cruel (or Tone is cruel)

i will explain how i will work on this with all these tracks later, but please know beforehand i have no real technical (or musical  :P) knowledge on how to do this (but i think that is clear when listening to my earlier mixes and songs), but it is just something i like doing, mixing with an overdose of vocal tracks, and man, am i going to get an overdosis, yeah Thanks forumites!

but i intend to work the same way i do on my songs with Mrs DB (and some other singers)...mainly because i dont know any other approach..... :P...more specific details will follow soon, when i figured it out myself  ::)

no seriously, trust me, i think i know what i am going to be doing...i think..well, anyway, thanks for volunteering, James

and Flossie and Tinam, thanks for making this forum so much more alive, i mean with these new smileys!

Dutchbeat

« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2012, 05:34:27 PM »
Hi songwriters,

:P...how to bring this...well, you know my songwriting is not as fast as many others over here, and i have to start concentrating on my lyricist and instrumentalist collaboration with Sellon....

but i want to do this project so much, so please, please

...here it is, would all of you absolutely splendid songwriters that were prepared to give this a go...perhaps, please..
(as a reminder ...that would be: Schavuitje, Mr Chainsaw, Kafla, Flossie, Mihkay, Mrs. DB, Tinam, E-street, Domj, Tone & Nooms (and also hoping for corsair, james, songsmith, Cheff Dan and all collaborators to this beautiful forum)
...on this project i have been working on last days and posted in the reviews section
you knowhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNi_yYtvqk0, and deliver one track, one idea, anything, only keep the timing, but just add something??? whatever comes to mind in mp3 or wav format? images or film clips are also welcomeplease, please, please, they will be aincorporated in "the video"

i will send the lyrics, if some people would say they are willing to go for it, and you can also send pictures or film clips, please do, solos whatever (i reckon it is  Dminor but chords can be send upon request  ::)), and i would mix and chop that that up to a songwriterforum songy like thing, with my complete lack of technical knowledge, and i will pump up the beat in the final mix a lot!!!
i can assure you, that if i do something with your part, voice or images, that you dont like, it will be erased , directly upon request

hope some of you are prepared to join this bad plan, just to make Dutchbeat happy  :'(

please, please [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/154fs232528.gif[/img

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 05:37:19 PM by Dutchbeat »

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2012, 08:04:42 PM »
If you still need any guitar work (solos) I am happy to contribute to the project
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic

tina m

• Stadium Tour
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2012, 08:17:15 PM »
are you serious dutchbeat this is going to ruin a great track! i thought you wanted a choir for a project not a huge out of control jam ???
Tell me Im wonderful & I ll be nice to you :)