Dear Heroin; I Can Beat You Anytime

• 17 Replies

Soul Punk

• Solo Gig
  • Wild hearts... Blue jeans and white T-Shirts
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 10:11:26 AM »
Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Billie Holiday, Keith Moon, Jim Morrison, debatable but plausabley Elvis Presley, Amy Winehouse

just a tiny portion of artists who killed 'themselves'... might seem harsh and I love the music but.... I have no sympathy they had it all while some children don't have shoes.

might seem harsh but it does bug me how this has got more posts related to your 'experiment' than your lyrics
that being said, I think your very talented just, don't go off the rails mate
Wild hearts... Blue jeans and white T-Shirts

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 05:05:59 PM »
might seem harsh but it does bug me how this has got more posts related to your 'experiment' than your lyrics
Don't let it bug you; let it inform you. The reason this thread has generated so much response is because a) it has a very interesting and catchy title which makes it stand out from the other threads in the lyrics forum, and b) it contains an engaging story to which many members can relate. People respond to stories better than anything else - ask anyone who works in advertising; this is how they get your attention. The fact that the lyric was so deeply and blatantly personal helps, too. When someone is prepared to bare their soul in such a way, people have a habit of responding.

If you're looking for more replies on your lyrics, this is the way to go.
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Kafla

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 05:18:10 PM »
Don't let it bug you; let it inform you. The reason this thread has generated so much response is because a) it has a very interesting and catchy title which makes it stand out from the other threads in the lyrics forum, and b) it contains an engaging story to which many members can relate. People respond to stories better than anything else - ask anyone who works in advertising; this is how they get your attention. The fact that the lyric was so deeply and blatantly personal helps, too. When someone is prepared to bare their soul in such a way, people have a habit of responding.

If you're looking for more replies on your lyrics, this is the way to go.

100% agree  ;D