konalavadome

The games you play (semi complete) an experience of ex's that mess ur head

• 3 Replies

Kayles86

• Busker
« on: March 15, 2012, 10:26:15 PM »
The things you do,the things you say and all those little games you play  oh your pushing me away to the point of no return and I cant fight it.  your will is strong but mine is weak  like a bridge about to break and I walk across it in the hope of fleeing

The games you play they hurt my mind like an arrow to the brain and you take it all from me and leave me hanging, im like your puppet you control the way you take over my soul and you just dont care no more cos its those little games you play.

So here I stand my heart in hand yet again its gonna break cos your never there for me or no-one but yourself,when will you go and leave my head I realy need to go to bed cos the words your sayin they just dont make any sense.
Kayles86 ★

people move,people change,like a rivers flow it never ends

Kayles86

• Busker
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 06:18:03 PM »
any opinions feedback is welcome this is my first song since my bad term ofcwriters block so im still rusty.
Kayles86 ★

The Corsair

• Platinum Album
  • I'm the latest model Johnny
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 08:06:02 PM »
There's not enough to comment on and in any case my immediate thought is that 'the games you play' reeks of cliche and I doubt anything overly original will come out of it
Defective Elector

Kayles86

• Busker
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 08:37:31 PM »
thanks for being honest im hoping something good will come into my mind soon and out of it a better song
Kayles86 ★