Music video

• 5 Replies

misswhiterabbit

• Open Mic
« on: February 20, 2012, 05:48:51 PM »
I didn't really want to put this in the reviews section as it's an old song and I know it's not one of my strongest. But my parents are artists and made a beautiful video for it that I wanted to share.

In real life I'm very shy so filming this and wearing make up/costume was really nerve wracking. But it's good to get out your comfort zone sometimes?!

http://vimeo.com/37077361

Songsmith

• Solo Gig
  • If you can feel, you can write!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 06:08:49 PM »
Hi Alice,
            well I think it's dead cool & you should put it up, I like the song & the video, go for it!!

nooms

• Global Moderator
  • Stadium Tour
  • songwriter
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 11:03:46 PM »
alice this is excellent
spinetingling...bit scary and childlike,
and the song matches it, kind of fractured..
really enjoyed it
nooms

i may not believe this tomorrow...

https://soundcloud.com/nooms-1

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 12:30:57 AM »
Thoroughly enjoyed that :) Your parents are very talented too. 
I have loads of questions! Like where did you get all the props from? Is that your dog? Were you really in a wierd
box shaped stage or was everything added afterwards?
You looked stunning btw in all the make-up and dress so I wouldn't worry about being out of your zone :)

Well done, brilliant.
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

misswhiterabbit

• Open Mic
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 07:29:56 PM »
Lots of questions Schavuitje! Dad made the props out of old machines, the dog is the family dog 'Deka' (welsh terrier) lives with my parents. The set was built in dads studio, but the theatre set was miniature. It was filmed and then stuck on top. And thank you! It was a cool experience.  :)

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 10:46:37 PM »
Well I thought it was brilliant :) You come from a very creative and artistic family it seems and

I think that shows a lot in your music, which I also find very creative and artistic, although all music is art... You know what I mean :)

You get some pretty awesome vocal effects too I have noticed and I am so eager to know how you manage that and what you use?

Greetings Lee.
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.