konalavadome

Hi to everyone

• 4 Replies

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« on: July 01, 2010, 02:25:38 AM »

Hi all. I'm a musician/songwriter looking to chew the fat with kindred spirits :)
Maybe steal a bit of inspiration from you all :p
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 04:58:28 PM »
Hi Schavuitje - welcome to the forum.  Chewing the fat sounds good, would also be great to hear some of your music. Do you have any online?

Tone :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 07:30:30 PM »
Hi Tone  :) I don't have an online page like myspace for example. I have been playing the guitar for years to a reasonable standard I think. It is only very recently... A matter of months ago that I bought a Line 6 pod farm. The UX1. I have a very very cheap guitar with an equally cheap bass I picked up off ebay for 50 quid lol.
Basically that's all I have... and ezdrummer.
I put Abelton live 8 on my computer and tried to work everything out. I'm a real noob when it comes to all the technical stuff so it has taken me ages to learn how to use some of the functions. I am sure it will do 100 times what I can do with it haha.
I do have one song that I wrote recently and which I managed to record. The only thing is that I can't seem to get a good strong sound out of it so the volume is low and it is also too bassy. You have to turn the volume up a lot and the bass down a lot to listen to it  >:(
I will try to sort some way of letting you hear it. Maybe a trip to myspace to make an account.

In fact i'll do it now hehe
There are holes in the sky where the rain gets in  , but they're ever so small, that's why rain is thin.

Schavuitje

• Stadium Tour
    • Camera Shy
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 02:32:30 PM »
Hi again  ;D Still working on the myspace thing but I have the song on there now so if you wanna have a listen please do. Just try to ignore the bad quality of the recording hehe.

http://www.myspace.com/camerashy007

Nathan1709

• Open Mic
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 11:37:04 AM »
Welcome to the forum mate.