Hearts Mend

• 25 Replies

PaulAds

• Stadium Tour
  • Haemorrhaging Enthusiasm
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2024, 09:16:07 AM »
Howdy @Elvis Nash

Lovely song.

I’ve caught a few listens to your stuff and it’s universally excellent. I thought this was a slightly curious mix of old and new, in that the production gave the piano and organ a very contemporary sound and feel and the vocals seemed to be from a bygone era. Not in the sound of the recording or mixing, but just that it sounded like the singer was somewhat adrift in a shiny, modern, youthful environment.

Maybe the production and what-have-you is too slick and modern for an old-fashioned chap like myself…I don’t know…and I’m not entirely sure that I know what you’re aiming at with your music.

The lyrics are great and it’s a lovely sentiment…and it’s very well done. Those layered vocals are fascinating although I wasn’t sure whether they were necessary to elevate the song (as I ultimately decided) or whether they were a distraction (probably not)

It’s bound to have broad appeal, because it’s so well done…particularly to people whose hearts have mended, or those who think it’s possible.

Overall, I just wonder whether, as we get older, we should try to move with the times or stick to our rusty old guns…each to their own, I guess.

Excellent song, though…and I hope you don’t mind me offering my expanded thoughts on it.
heart of stone, feet of clay, knob of butter

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
  • https://nashvillecalifornia.com/listen-page/
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2024, 11:30:50 AM »
Layered vocals ?, It's just some African Gospel singers from Africa . BZ Lewis the producer felt it didn't need a lot of BGVS to get in the way of me , its a bit slick and traditional collide,   thanks for listening . I just do my songs and promote some , sell cds , I think it's almost impossible to ROI in music , Maybe if your sponsored you could , AI mess will not help either .  I told the radio station to call me first , they did not , So fuck them , The radio station in England called me and we had a nice chat ' not a scam
Your a funny guy ' you let that old man run your life
That prick will kill you , who gives a fuck if you act like a kid , you'll live longer

Oh I'm so old , fuck that lol

That's a Tobie Kieth song , Don't let the old man in

I'm suing Willie Nelson and James Taylor for turning me into a monster , Well we warned you

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2024, 11:49:26 AM »
It all flows well enough George , its just my style
Thanks

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2024, 01:25:25 PM »
The Elvis Nash Drama on radio stations

Good morning, Mr Elvis Nash

You talked about the PayPal link. it belongs to management cashier's they alone receive payment and to be sure if who made the deposit you will have to send a screenshot to confirm your payment deposit so an order will be given to proceed with your promotion! your payment isn't being confirm by me i don't have anything to do with that. am not on the secretary's] department that's why a screenshot is being asked so i will have to give to them to confirm and then we proceed, am all about helping talent and promoting the artist, it's your musical career we are talking about! if you think am after your money then you must be a joke cause it goes to the cashier's [ secretary's ] team all i do is you send you screenshots as prove of payment and i give to them to confirm. am on the promotion field team. i can't break the rules i will only make you understand the rules, thank you.

Info Hot97
10:17 AM (14 minutes ago)
to me

Of course you can i will send you a link when your spins begins so you can listen as well

Paul V

• Busker
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2024, 01:53:49 PM »
I love the message that you have delivered here.  It's a song of hope when oftentimes it may be in short supply.  The production here is quality.  I love country music and it is always playing in my car during my work commute.  I think that the output from many modern country writers is interesting, accomplished and melodic.  George Strait's 'How 'bout them cowgirls' is perhaps my favourite of this genre and also I adore the music of Miranda Lambert.  'Bluebird' is excellent!  Good luck with your promotion and welld done presenting a fine song.

Paul

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2024, 02:41:41 PM »
Hey Paul I've heard this song in the studio enough times and tear it apart , I'm kinda tired of it, you can only hang on them for so long 
done deal move on
Thanks for listening man
Yes GS , Great artist .  Yes your right Bluebird is a great song , one of her best . when she's not acting like the bad ass in songs, that gets a bit much lol. Yes I'm a bad ass chick , well she adopts dogs

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2024, 06:35:01 PM »
Well if you haven't listened to it George , I'm not sure you would know it worked on that end
I will be on FM radio for week , Lets if it gathers any attention , Besides my wife running me over with a truck like Willie .

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2024, 02:22:34 PM »
*"Here at Hot97, we have a team of experienced audio engineers, who provide professional editing services to enhance your song's clarity and overall impact. This includes services like, [vocal leveling, music mastering,  sound echos where all maintained and touched, and was success and it has been on airplay i will have to say this to you! you are one of the best country artists I have ever listened to and your songs happens to come out clear and has been on debate since yesterday and that has brought your to the management attention and has been placed on a vote a chance to get into one of the biggest chart in the music sense...below is a link were you can share to your friends and fan to Vote in for you to gain a chance to be on the billboard live chat and show coming up. below is your link of vote Mr Elvis Nash, kindly share to friends, family and Co to be able to generate more vote

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2024, 12:05:32 AM »
Howdy @Elvis Nash

Lovely song.

I’ve caught a few listens to your stuff and it’s universally excellent. I thought this was a slightly curious mix of old and new, in that the production gave the piano and organ a very contemporary sound and feel and the vocals seemed to be from a bygone era. Not in the sound of the recording or mixing, but just that it sounded like the singer was somewhat adrift in a shiny, modern, youthful environment.

Maybe the production and what-have-you is too slick and modern for an old-fashioned chap like myself…I don’t know…and I’m not entirely sure that I know what you’re aiming at with your music.

The lyrics are great and it’s a lovely sentiment…and it’s very well done. Those layered vocals are fascinating although I wasn’t sure whether they were necessary to elevate the song (as I ultimately decided) or whether they were a distraction (probably not)

It’s bound to have broad appeal, because it’s so well done…particularly to people whose hearts have mended, or those who think it’s possible.

Overall, I just wonder whether, as we get older, we should try to move with the times or stick to our rusty old guns…each to their own, I guess.

Excellent song, though…and I hope you don’t mind me offering my expanded thoughts on it.

10,000 views amazing

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2024, 03:03:24 AM »
Dear Mr. Elvis Nash,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concerns about the tracking for your stream and the payment structure.

Let's address them one at a time:

Stream Tracking:

There can sometimes be a delay in our system updating. due to network issue and some other artists who's songs are also been updated, we deeply apologies Mr Elvis. It can take up to [timeframe, for most artist files to be on and reflect, 24 hours] for your specific stream to register in the system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

The link I provided is definitely working, but it might take some time for your specific stream data to appear and not virus most are just ads of some persons as a suggestion.

Analyzing Traffic:

I apologize for the confusion.  It sounds like you were using our service as a test to analyze traffic! We understand your aim and that's why we asked for your links via Facebook & YouTube
the management understood that, we have been in this for years and it's our job to make sure it happens. you can make your research about us. That why we made sure we resend your link multiple times that's enough for you to understand it's wasn't intentional and we apologise for the inconvenience.

Proof of Play:

Unfortunately, due to privacy concerns, we can't provide individual play-by-play details for security reasons. However, we can assure you that if your link is working and showing traffic to your site, then your stream is running as intended.

Thank you for your understanding.