konalavadome

Glowing Embers

• 17 Replies

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2024, 11:07:19 PM »
Kate Bush has already had a mention, and I get that. This is beautiful, fabulous vocals and piano - nothing more I can add to what's already been said. Excellent :)

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2024, 11:00:56 AM »
@popitup - thanks for your lovely comments. I'm surely no audio wizard :) Happy to take any specific pointers as to how I can improve the production / mixing - obviously too late to change the recording !!

Hi Karen . . . I just noticed when listening that the overall volume was low . . . sure, you can turn volume up to listen similar to other online song volumes, though, the vocals could also use a bit more sibilance (high end frequencies to help with speech /voice recognition - 4 to 8k) The mic'd piano recording you captured sounds pretty good.
 I just think the vocals (and therefore lyrics) could have better clarity. I sincerely hope you find this helpful, because as I said  . . . the song is top notch, and I've learned that the pronunciation part of the audio recording is very important for the listener.

Thanks so much for that @popitup - much appreciated! Thanks for taking the time.

@ChrisPrice - thanks a mill! Very kind words. 🙂

subvibe

• Solo Gig
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2024, 02:53:34 PM »

Hi

lovely song that flows so gentle
just shows that you don't need a infantry of instruments to make a pure & beautiful song

subvibe