konalavadome

Lies are Dead: Ballad/Cinematic

• 11 Replies

Carlonely

• Busker
    • SOUNDCLOUD
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 10:49:02 PM »
Again, very impressing work, both concerning songwriting and production.
At first, I thought it was going to be a convenient ballad and nothing special but it has something very compelling to it as it's much more complicated than it seems to be in the beginning.
Carlonely - JonasK

Salieri

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 10:52:20 PM »
Haha, thanks, you´re too kind Carlonely!
I´m trying to experiment with all kind of genres and hope to bring the old song structure back in to them.

Elvis Nash

• Solo Gig
  • https://nashvillecalifornia.com/listen-page/
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 11:06:37 PM »
wow very professional, That's a killer song and production , Great song !!! ,contender beating other artists that's for sure. 
Oh its not a competition , Yes it is......lol

Salieri

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 11:32:18 PM »
Thanks so much Elvis! I love your stuff too!

cosmopolitan171

• Busker
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 08:27:28 AM »
Excellent production and vocal layering. I like it. Definitely see this song in a tv show :)

Salieri

• Busker
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 10:57:38 AM »
Thanks so much!

Whiskey Club

• Open Mic
    • Whiskey Club
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 03:44:44 PM »
Oh my, I’m having a good day listening to some of the new songs on here today - on a day when I really needed a good day.

This song just drew me in.  The vocal delivery and emotional projection are just beautiful.  I don’t have the experience or ears yet to comment on the production but settling in with a good glass of something nice and taking the song in is a rather nice way to spend my time.  It’s a winner.

Cheers - John.

Salieri

• Busker
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2024, 04:00:11 PM »
My God, thanks John!
Happy drinking!

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2024, 08:43:10 PM »
Hi @Salieri A very professional and well put together song. It’s obvious that you know what you’re doing. It would be nice if you had posted the lyrics and maybe given a little introduction about yourself and your creative process. How did the song come about ? How did you record it and what technology did you use, who played, sang, wrote lyrics etc etc. Also nice if you could review a few of the other artists songs on the forum. Quality work for sure !

Salieri

• Busker
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2024, 09:14:24 PM »
Hi @Salieri A very professional and well put together song. It’s obvious that you know what you’re doing. It would be nice if you had posted the lyrics and maybe given a little introduction about yourself and your creative process. How did the song come about ? How did you record it and what technology did you use, who played, sang, wrote lyrics etc etc. Also nice if you could review a few of the other artists songs on the forum. Quality work for sure !

Thanks! And yes, I will give soome more information of the song the next time around, sorry about that.  I was hesitant on posting the lyrics as they are meaningless. In that sense that they are
just free associated so I´m a bit embarrassed.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2024, 09:28:27 PM »
No need to apologise. It’s a cool song and not everyone is a lyric person although some of us are. Good to see you on the forum 😀