Songwriter Forum > Introductions

Greetings From Texas!!

(1/1)

Cj Lovett:
Hello, All!  I'm a 58 year old longtime musician/songwriter who currently resides in the great state of Texas.  I've been playing in bands since the late 80's and am currently in two PT cover bands in the DFW (Dallas/Ft Worth) area.  I've been writing songs since the 90's but have not had more than a couple professionally recorded.  I started doing home recording about 20-25 years ago, and it's turned into a pretty fun hobby.  I have a couple of songs that I released through DistroKid and Bandcamp, and have a Soundcloud Page as well. 

I've already heard some good songs on here and I'm looking forward to hearing some more good songs, as well as engaging with my fellow musicians, songwriters, and music lovers on this forum.

Cj

TWMusic:
Hey CJ,
I read your message with interest as, although I am UK based, most of my clients are in the USA. I even had the chance to play at the Grand Old Oprey with one of my clients last year! Let me know if you need any country tracks adding to your productions - I play pedal steel, dobro, banjo, mando etc and can help you with full productions too if you like.
Incidentally - I often work with a guy from a place named Plano in Texas - a chap named Bryan David. He runs a place named Anthem Recording.
Where can I hear some of your work?
Best wishes,

Toby
www.tobiaswilsonmusic.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version