Songwriter Forum > Introductions

Hi all!

(1/1)

simonjol:
I was part of this forum some years back and thought it would be nice to check in again. Have been busy working on my creative music project - The Confederation, which is an outlet for my songwriting and a platform for working with others, largely vocalists as I enjoy building vocal guides but like to get them recorded properly! 😁.

I have had the good fortune to work so far with some epic talent, it really is the age of collab now with the tinternet and all it offers. I love the concept of an evolving band with a changing line up. One day i would like to attempt some live shows as we are building a nice repertoire. One of my goals with songwriting is to make something that can work live, be performed with just piano or acc guitar. Obvious i'm sure to the mega talented writers on here but it's always in the back of my mind. Anyways hope everyone is well and enjoying a nice break, its a wonderful time of year to harvest some writing, i have a couple i am finishing off this week need to get them mixed now.

I will take a peek in some of the rooms I do love hearing what people are upto  :)
Best wishes everyone,
Simon

Whiskey Club:
Hi Simon,

My wife just heard me listening to ‘That’s where you’ll find me’ on our smaller system and she was as blown away as I am.  Have downloaded everything from Apple Music so we can settle in for a good listening session later on the main hi-fi.  Absolutely top class stuff.  (Btw, this might just be me but the links to the music services on your website don’t seem to work and I have tried on a few devices).

Cheers - John.

simonjol:
Thanks John for the kind words! On that track i was lucky to work with the most amazing vocalist, Lynz Crichton - https://lynzcrichton.com/ Lynz features on a lot of our stuff do check her out too. Will check those links on the site, pesky gremlins!  ;D

Keep writing you have a brilliant style.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version