konalavadome

Earn £100 cash, for us to record your music for our Youtube channel

• 1 Replies

Paulhully

• Busker
« on: November 02, 2023, 10:04:35 AM »
Looking for London based music artist, singer / songwriter.

Earn £100 cash, for helping us make a demo for our new Youtube channel, which will promote music artists.

We’re at a very early stage and want to create a good demo to kick start the channel, so we’re paying £100 for your time.

The concept is simple:
 8)  Quality acoustic sessions filmed at the artists homes.
 8)  We would ask you to simply play your own music and a cover song at home, no frills, you + guitar.
 8)  We record it with a DSLR camera and or phone + we use professional sound recording equipment (latest Zoom recorder). The process
 8)  Would Be fun, we can do lots of takes, it might take roughly 1-3 hours.
 8)  There would be two of us recording it, and we’re professional content / video makers (Paul Hulligan and Ben Kippen, feel free to look us up).

The song writer will retain all ownership and copyright for their original songs. We’re just giving you a platform.

We believe the channel is going to be huge, and you’d be one of the first shown, and getting paid for it!

If interested drop us an email at -  info.fridge.music@gmail.com  - so we can give you more information and see if we're a good fit. Please include:

- Name
- Link to your music (if you have one)
- Social media handle (so we can see you’re a legit person)
- Rough location in London (e.g. area/borough, so we can understand how far we might need to travel)

Thanks,
Paul
info.fridge.music@gmail.com

Boydie

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2023, 11:48:26 AM »
Hi all

I just wanted to add that I have discussed this opportunity with @Paulhully and I am happy for this to be presented to the wonderful members here

I am obviously unable to provide any additional official approvals/assurances, so please ensure you do your own "due diligence" - but this looks like a great opportunity and I wish Paul and Ben every success with this new venture and I hope it is a hit, so an early opportunity for members here to "get in on the ground floor"  ;D
To check out my music please visit:

http://soundcloud.com/boydiemusic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BoydieMusic