konalavadome

Zoom Link

• 6 Replies

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« on: October 27, 2023, 05:15:31 PM »
For 7pm This evening - See ya there !!!

John Bradley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Friday Night Songwriters Bar
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73948818209?pwd=d0s3VzZDNlovYjZmUCs4dVdvVERldz09

Meeting ID: 739 4881 8209
Passcode: 0JA4zH

ChrisPrice

• Platinum Album
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2023, 12:12:23 AM »
@pompeyjazz Sorry I couldn't make it tonight John. I need to get Zoomed up again! I haven't used it for a while. I'll look in next week if I can.  :)

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 09:26:23 AM »
@pompeyjazz - Hi John, How did the technology behave, sorry I couldn't make it, I'll try to join the next one if I can.

Thanks for doing all this.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 09:46:06 AM »
@cowparsleyman It seemed to work pretty well. Perfectly acceptable for this purpose once a couple of settings were tweaked. There’s a live music setting on Zoom now. A few of us tried out acoustic/vocals via Zoom and all good 😊

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 09:57:47 AM »
@pompeyjazz - That's great, glad Zoom acknowledges the need for musicians. I really tried hard to get Video training sessions working direct from my DAW, but it just wasn't fast enough, the sound was so delayed with reference to what I was doing, I had to abort the idea, Shame...I was using Twitch and OBS, maybe it's working better now...

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2023, 09:12:19 PM »
I did think of dropping in to show my face but my wife was prettying me up for a day out in Whitby (Goth weekend - really good fun) so I was having my hair dyed black and snipped. Next time hopefully.

PeteS

• Platinum Album
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2023, 08:38:44 AM »
@pompeyjazz - That's great, glad Zoom acknowledges the need for musicians. I really tried hard to get Video training sessions working direct from my DAW, but it just wasn't fast enough, the sound was so delayed with reference to what I was doing, I had to abort the idea, Shame...I was using Twitch and OBS, maybe it's working better now...
I remember that Rich, it was bloody complicated and in the end, not quite good enough!
New album out now - Wrong Time, Wrong Place : https://open.spotify.com/album/7AKxi8xiendb9dY22v4QnP?si=AR0VZ1pjSDOwVosifVd_sA
Instagram @echodogsofficial