konalavadome

Seeking songwriter for my musical project

• 2 Replies

SenseOfDrama

• Busker
    • Sense Of Drama Official Website
« on: October 22, 2023, 03:47:37 PM »
Hello, this is my second time posting here. I'm currently looking for a lyricist to create rock/grunge/metal songs.

I'm a musician and I do this for my passion for music, I'm French, I sing and compose melodies on a regular basis to perfect my knowledge as well as my improvisational singing. To explain my project a little more in artistic terms, I'm an independent musician, multi-instrumentalist and singer for my project "Sense Of Drama". I'm alone for the moment because I like being independent, even if I don't forbid myself from taking on another partner later on, although I haven't found the right shoe for me yet.

My project is turned towards a rather particular and esoteric universe. My mascot Lilly, who is a virtual female avatar, accompanies me for my project, an esoteric encounter between the virtual and the ghostly spirit. My musical style is rather dark, but I've explored quite a few areas of rock to find out what I want.

So I'm looking for a lyricist to accompany me with interesting texts for my project in English, I know how to adapt.

As I'm not a native speaker, it's quite difficult for me to create hard-hitting songs in English that would sound as good as I would in French, but the French public is less interested in this kind of music now. I leave you some examples of realization under this post with some visuals, thanks to those who will answer and wish to experiment with me or collaborate.

Some example of realization in English but also in French, my level of composition and singing improves with time so it can have notable difference between certain recording and now, as well as material that I acquire with time of which a better microphone for example.

https://soundcloud.com/sense-of-drama/dans-lombre-et-le-silence (French)
https://soundcloud.com/sense-of-drama/time-to-go-home (English lyrics Sterix)
https://soundcloud.com/sense-of-drama/echo (English work progress Lyrics by me)

« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 03:50:56 PM by SenseOfDrama »

Sterix

• Platinum Album
  • Devil may care, I do not!
    • Sterix Rocks!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 05:56:43 PM »
I'm definitely interested. I'm a metalhead and particularly enjoyed the last song. I'll PM you so we can discuss.

SenseOfDrama

• Busker
    • Sense Of Drama Official Website
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 05:17:50 PM »
Hi, friends, I'm always looking for songwriters who'd be interested in collaborating with me to bring my compositions to life. I'm currently orienting my compositions, which are becoming more and more Metal / Metalcore, and I'm leaving you a few examples here, instrumentals and vocals, just for fun, I'm first and foremost looking for a lyricist who could help me, because as I explained above, I manage to write songs in French but I'd like to orient my singing in English to reach more people, but I'm not a native speaker and I'm just afraid that my songs won't rhyme or that they won't be right. So if you're a lyricist and want to help me, don't hesitate.

Last creation instrumental (i have 6 music ready to integrate a lyrics) :

Sing test just for fun, if you want to get an idea of my voice :

« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 05:32:39 PM by SenseOfDrama »