Songwriter Forum > Competitions

Live performances

(1/5) > >>

Wicked Deeds:
I wonder if there might be an appetite for zoom live performances throughout the winter months?  We have flirted with this idea a little in the past and I know that one or two members are known to still tread the boards. It would be interesting to know if forum members are interested in spicing up the forthcoming winter nights.

I can also think of one or two members who aren't around at the moment @PaulAds, @Kafla @tone for example who I would love to see in action.  We could draw up a calendar of gig events, asking each performer to play anything from 3 -6 numbers.

Thoughts?

Paul

pompeyjazz:
@Wicked Deeds Count me in - I'm well up for it  :)

PaulAds:
I’d be up for this too 👍🏻

Wicked Deeds:
@pompey jazz, that's brilliant!

@paulads you too my friend.

There are several people who currently frequent the boards who we would all love to see live in action.  So if you are reading and would like to give this a go, either PM me or add your name to this thread.  Rather than risk missing someone out, I will reiterate that this is open to all members.   I'll throw my hat into the ring too and hope that doesn't put anyone off.  :)

Please feel free to invite members who are currently not visiting the forum as we would love to see as many as possible in action.

Off the top of my head, @montydog and @Neil C, the door is wide open for you guys!

at this stage, I'm simply trying to gauge who is interested before ironing out specifics including dates etc. 

Paul

Nick Ryder:
Can I just watch? Not sure I’m confident enough to play live yet 😄

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version