konalavadome

Open Mic

• 5 Replies

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« on: September 17, 2023, 10:44:31 PM »
Here we go. The latest offering from this evening on a stormy night in Southsea so numbers down a bit. Hope that it’s not too bland and monotonous although it might be

i=aDln4z2SrHsoFieP

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 09:31:05 PM »
At last, finally got my camera sorted out to record the latest open mic night last Sunday. It’s absolutely brilliant to play live and always a great laid back fun night with no ego shite. This was my 3 song set

i=_NUBeU5CZNMG3653

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 06:47:08 PM »
Here's the latest open mic action. It was a lively night with a lot of background chat but you get the idea !!!

i=xzALm9tq5e7xqzIO

Whiskey Club

• Open Mic
    • Whiskey Club
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 07:15:58 PM »
Holy crap but you can sing!  No offence intended, but I thought the sweetness in your voice was somewhat attributable to finely honed production skills but, no, you can really knock it out.

Cheers - John.

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 08:44:44 PM »
Thanks John. It’s always nice to get back to basics and remember where we were before all this production jiggery pokers. It’s good for the soul too. Thanks so much for the listen 😀

ScottLevi

• Platinum Album
  • Keep on Trucking
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 10:24:21 AM »
Aye you really got the full package ent yah pompey :) Your production is always second-to-none but really enjoyed listening to these stripped-back renditions!

Thought it couldn't get better after soul inspiration but the melodic chorus on neverending blue is particularly kind on the ears. Great set curation on finishing off with the upbeat too!

Harder listen on the more recent because of audio quality but shout-out the guy bopping out the door at 4:50  ;D