konalavadome

"Akinario" song music production process

• 5 Replies

Maya Clars

• Solo Gig
  • Follow me on Instagram (@mayaclars)
    • mayaclars.com
« on: September 13, 2023, 04:26:38 PM »
Hey everyone! :) I usually post in another topic, but today I want to share with you a video of my music production process. This is my first time recording such a video. Here's the link:

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz

CorkingCrackBand

• Platinum Album
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 10:04:39 PM »
Hi @Maya Clars
I agree with @pompeyjazz - it was interesting seeing how you get such a great sound - it's somewhat disheartening to see it's not dissimilar to how I get my vastly inferior sound, which rather lays the blame at me!  ;D 
  You were also doing a thing that I believe is called 're-takes' - it's an interesting concept I've yet to research or practice.  ;D I wonder if it's related to the disparity in our end products?  :o
  To be serious, you clearly put a lot of thought and work into your songs and I can only say it shows in the depth and quality of what you produce.
  Thanks for posting.  :)

CCB

subvibe

• Solo Gig
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2023, 09:15:04 AM »

Hi
Excellent Video
just shows you don't need tons of equipment to get a professional sound
It looks like your DAW is Cubase 12  Pro ?   i use the same also i thought i saw some Fabfilter Pro Q ?
i really enjoyed watching your Editing Skills & hope you can do a more in Depth Video at some stage
or even a Tutorial , Dom Sigalas does some excellent ones on Youtube

i am certainly a fan of your music & it wouldn't surprise me if you are Front Lining in the near future

subvibe 

MonnoDB

• Stadium Tour
    • Soundcloud Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2023, 08:54:14 PM »
This is great @Maya Clars - fascinating to watch you work... I guess especially for those of us producing at home.. But I think it would work really well for your audience too - you have a lovely manner and natural way about how you talk to the camera so I think it's a lovely insight into you as a person.. and showcases your dedication to your craft.

You know we're all rooting for you - you have such talent, it would be lovely to see your popularity explode!

Thanks for sharing!

Karen

cowparsleyman

• Stadium Tour
  • What would you rather be or a wasp?
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2023, 09:41:50 AM »
@Maya Clars - Lovely to see what you do Maya, great to see you so into your harmonies, pure music...

So cool