konalavadome

Hey all, new here!

• 4 Replies

jimbles

• Busker
« on: June 23, 2010, 10:50:02 PM »
Hey, I'm a 19 year old lad.

I wouldn't say I'm aspiring to be a songwriter, but it's just something I do as it is a great release to me! I can end up thinking of songs anywhere, just suddenly an idea will come to me, and I'll have it stuck it my head, til I can get it onto pad and paper! I've been doing songwriting since I was about 16.

I can't play any instruments and I'm not much of a singer, so usually sometimes produce for friends who do sing and regularly use a studio, and tag along now and again and give them new material to try out.

I would say my songwriting can fit in from anywhere from RnB to HipHop to garage, it really depends on what I've got down really!

Anywhere, thought I'd join here, somewhere to get ideas, learn from people and share things that may hopefully come in handy!

So hello all!

Jim

Nathan1709

• Open Mic
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 09:38:14 AM »
Welcome to the forum mate.

jimbles

• Busker
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 10:10:31 PM »
cheers :)

tone

• Administrator
  • Stadium Tour
  • Forum Former Führer
  • The People's Democratic Republic of Songwriting
    • Anthony Lane on soundcloud
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 12:05:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum Jim - glad you decided to join up and join in the conversations.  I'll apologise in advance for my lack of activity on the board over the last few days - I've just moved house and am waiting for my phone to be connected.

Hope to see more of your posts soon :)
New EP: Straitjacket - Listen here

1st track from my upcoming album -- Click to listen -- Thanks!

Please read the rules before posting in the feedback forums http://bit.l

jimbles

• Busker
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 06:07:31 PM »
Cheers for the welcome! Been busy myself with work lately, but I keep getting songs coming to me in my head haha! :D