konalavadome

Ginger Spare - thread closed

• 1 Replies

MichaelA

• Stadium Tour
    • Sixth Beatle - a music themed novel by Michael A (not much about  The Beatles!)
« on: January 10, 2023, 08:42:38 PM »
Edit, Friday 13th: I’ve now retired this song, as after three days I’ve already had enough of Prince Harry. Bad idea I think. However, I might bring the tune back with new lyrics next week. In the meantime thanks to the one person who commented, @pompeyjazz, who earns bonus points for patience!

Until next time….

————————

Original Post

Hi folks, well this here song is just a bit of a daft throwaway. I was finishing off the lyrics today and it was going to be called 'Captain Love' about a narcissistic reality TV contestant. But then with all the Prince Harry stuff going on, it tempted me to knock up something a bit more topical. Might change it back later, who knows.

Hoped to achieve a singalong chorus that all the crowd could join in on during all the summer festivals I am inevitably going to be doing. Just waiting for the bookings to come in any day now. Keep checking the post...

(Deleted link)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 11:33:53 AM by MichaelA »
My latest novel: pls check it out!

‘Gavin & The Bodysnatchers’, a quirky comedy crime thriller. Easily found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09GZ7C8M7?ref_=pe_3052080_397514860

pompeyjazz

• Stadium Tour
  • pompeyjazz
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 09:05:20 PM »
Ha ! @MichaelA Despite what you say, I’m sure that you have planned this to coincide with the release of the book. Bet you were outside Waterstones at 6am this morning. Tbh I’m sick about hearing about all of the privileged family, what a waste of space. As usual you have turned your talents to producing a very entertaining listen which did make me chuckle 🤭