Songwriter Forum > Competitions

Song of the Month - August 2022 Edition

(1/2) > >>

PaulyX:
Alright people, roll up roll up…

It’s time for Song of the Month August Edition.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXmDzsHfR0a2yg_jtbvgqRiIVmNAvxjPxHyNLLB1i7_UqQoQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

It’s super simple, click the link above any time before Sep 15th and choose your three faves from the songs submitted in August.  Scroll right to see ‘em all and put one tick in row 1 for first place, one tick in row 2 for second, and one tick in row 3 for third.

And you don’t have to listen to them all if you haven’t already… you can go back and catch up if you want, or just choose from the ones you’ve heard.  (I figure active participation in the forum and getting people to listen to stuff in the first place is part of making your stuff ‘good’ anyway…)

There are some crackers and many diverse moods to choose from this month... the whole gamut of human emotion is there waiting for your judgment.

@alinmoisa @pompeyjazz @subvibe @Welsh Steve @Wicked deeds @irwin @moraamarolaloba @shadowfax @grays4u @IveStjohn @Jambrains @The Holographic Rodeo - good luck and may the force be with you... and make sure you vote. 8)

pompeyjazz:
Good on yer @PaulyX for getting this together. Some fabulous songs as usual. Just voted :)

PaulyX:
Yo Forumites - less than a week left to go... don't forget to VOTE.

The Holographic Rodeo:
Just cast mine. Been great fun listening to this months entries! Thanks for arranging the comp

PaulyX:
LAST CALL for votes… get em in… it’s looking close and the last votes could swing it…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version